Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the dog do?
Threw up all over the floor for no reason. And I mean, all over. There were huge piles everywhere.

Granted, cats do that too, but they're nowhere near as messy as dog puke.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, they were probably just overfeeding it.

I thought I was past this, but my sleeping problems are making a comeback. The last week or so I've had trouble staying asleep for over 4-5 hours a night.... last night I fell asleep around 9pm and woke up at 2. I have black circles under my eyes and am really starting to look and feel like crap.

God, I hate, hate, hate, HHHAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYTE dogs.

When will people learn they are completely useless, and are a waste of resources and money? :rolleyes:

I will never understand these inane obsessions with such a dumb (both figuratively and literally) animal. :rolleyes:

(The source of this rant is my family's dog misbehaving.)
Nice N=1 generalization there.

Yesterday I noticed that my dog (who's about 10) was a bit ginger on his feet, and this morning it was worse, and he was having trouble keeping balance. He went to the vet and was whisked away because apparently he had a tick (they found a crater, but the tick was gone), so he's being kept there to get better; he's on antiserum and if he's not fine tomorrow they'll have to take a closer look for more ticks. This may involve shaving him, which will make him look absolutely ridiculous. It also costs $1000. But at least he should get better reasonably soon, shaved or not.

Threw up all over the floor for no reason. And I mean, all over. There were huge piles everywhere.

Granted, cats do that too, but they're nowhere near as messy as dog puke.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, they were probably just overfeeding it.
It's overfeeding and possibly wrong food. (Table scraps, yadda yadda yadda.) Basically, not the dogs fault.

Yesterday I noticed that my dog (who's about 10) was a bit ginger on his feet, and this morning it was worse, and he was having trouble keeping balance. He went to the vet and was whisked away because apparently he had a tick (they found a crater, but the tick was gone), so he's being kept there to get better; he's on antiserum and if he's not fine tomorrow they'll have to take a closer look for more ticks. This may involve shaving him, which will make him look absolutely ridiculous. It also costs $1000. But at least he should get better reasonably soon, shaved or not.
I feel for you. Unfortunately, vets have mostly bad memories for me.

But I do have a rave: Remember those bullet points that had been mentioned before? (I and someone else noticed bullet points in one of your posts and you couldn't see it.) Well you know what? I found, and I've got a pic:

Spoiler :

Some UTF character that didn't render properly. I see them all the time.

I have to wear a Holter monitor for 24h to track my heart (it's like a long ECG). It's itchy and impossible to sleep in and I can't take a shower :mad:

I see it! I see it! I see the bullet point!

de Maistre, why do you need such a heart check?

Yeah, one of my dogs has been hurling the last two days - but no barf yet today.

I see it! I see it! I see the bullet point!

de Maistre, why do you need such a heart check?

I've been having palpitations and chest pain intermittently; I suspect it's just anxiety but one can't be too careful. Thanks for asking.

Some UTF character that didn't render properly. I see them all the time.
Maybe... But it seems like the only time I see it is in occasional posts by Camikaze.

Another store in town went out of business.

I'm seriously considering leaving. All they're doing around here is building a bunch of senior citizen complexes.

Another store in town went out of business.

I'm seriously considering leaving. All they're doing around here is building a bunch of senior citizen complexes.

then leave as soon as possible, i think you missed a couple more reasons.

Whats that.

Maybe... But it seems like the only time I see it is in occasional posts by Camikaze.

I too see the bullet points as the first character of a lot of Camikaze's posts.

Camikaze should be banned in the UK then. :p

Camikaze should be banned in the UK then. :p
Why?

Rant: I've got a bad knee. I can walk on it fine, but when I sit cross-legged, it's sooooo painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom