Civplayers GMR game

I'm a leaguer and i want to be in :)

I am not a leaguer, but would be interested in playing if you need another.

I have all the DLC, and would be happy to play with as much as we can.

Does 6 players still work on Continents, or does game balance change too much?

And I would prefer Standard speed, but I guess if we want to finish some reasonable time it would need to be Quick. Especially since I will rather play G&K when it comes out, but I would be happy to stay.

Also how often are we looking to play?

Hello guys!

I am not in a league, but I would be also delighted to join the game. I already installed GMR client.
I am playing one hotseat game at the moment, so I am not a nooby in this sort of game.
However I do not possess any DLC.

I am not a leaguer, but would be interested in playing if you need another.

I have all the DLC, and would be happy to play with as much as we can.

Does 6 players still work on Continents, or does game balance change too much?

And I would prefer Standard speed, but I guess if we want to finish some reasonable time it would need to be Quick. Especially since I will rather play G&K when it comes out, but I would be happy to stay.

Also how often are we looking to play?

Ok we are 6. Let's discuss settings. i would prefer a pangea map to avoid isolated tech machine or frigates spam.
Strategic balance is nice too imo and random civ without India.
What do you think ?

Ok we are 6. Let's discuss settings. i would prefer a pangea map to avoid isolated tech machine or frigates spam.
Strategic balance is nice too imo and random civ without India.
What do you think ?

A low sea level pangea map with some cs(can be standard settings) and barbs should make the game interesting. I'm ok with strategic balance.

Low sea level makes early rushes less appealing. Since we are a pretty heterogeneous group, this let every players to set a pretty decent empire to counter more effectively a bit of everything.

what do you think?

A low sea level pangea map with some cs(can be standard settings) and barbs should make the game interesting. I'm ok with strategic balance.

Low sea level makes early rushes less appealing. Since we are a pretty heterogeneous group, this let every players to set a pretty decent empire to counter more effectively a bit of everything.

what do you think?

ok sounds fair.

Someonbe can randomized the civ

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind low sea level and no India?

And I've never played with Strategic Balance. How does that work?

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind low sea level and no India?

And I've never played with Strategic Balance. How does that work?

Low Sea level= So that there is more space to build an empire before going to war, because there is a lot more land. With a high sea level, you will have to rush or you will be rushed, probably.

India= Because for MP people find India not good as advantage. You can't build a very big empire...

Low Sea level= So that there is more space to build an empire before going to war, because there is a lot more land. With a high sea level, you will have to rush or you will be rushed, probably.

India= Because for MP people find India not good as advantage. You can't build a very big empire...

I have no problem getting India, but if you are specifically modding the starting settings to encourage big empires, then yes I suppose it is a disadvantage.

Should I select random for my civ?

Getting India means "Rush me". You cant build up quicly and then you cant defend against early rusher. Of course India will be very strong after medieval, but that's another good reason for rushers to aim at you.

Strategical balance ressource gives you 1 horse and 1 iron within 2 tiles from you initial starting post (Think of that before moving your settler). That's another way of prevent from early rush.

I will ask someone (Onan ?) to randomized the civs for us, so we can select them directly in GMR. We will play without DLC (I dont have them).

I will remove Ancient ruins and keep barbs. And I will set difficulty to Immortal: CS will be toughter to conquer.

Only 1 special rules: "No deal with AI". If someone is out for a reason, we must all declare war to his civs.

What do you think ?

PS : Tabarnak, You are the last one, join the game I invited you.

Sorry i joined the game now. Ok for no india but personnally i will play india if i get them. Screw these rushers :lol:

Top Bottom