Mod keep crashing, help!

Myene

Chieftain
I had jsut gotten C4:C 2 days ago, and already board with it I desided to talk a quick look here for any mods. After seeing your mod today I DLed it, and was excited to play.

I got to start a game (Useing the custom screan), pick my seting, hot "Go!" (or Lanuch, what ever it is). The game goes to the loading screan, finishes loading...then crash! Tryed 5 times, 5 crashes.

Help!

Have you upgraded to the Firaxis patch? You need to do that first. :)

I tried the AODII yesterday for the first time. My first impression: It's awesome!
But it didn't last long :sad:
I could play for about five minutes. Then it crashed. Afterwards it crashed over and over again (always while I was playing). I always had to reset my notebook. And I have downloaded the firaxis patch first! The usual game works just fine. I will let you know, if I find a solution. If you maybe have some idea, let me know! I will try...

If you find a situation that guarentees a crash every time, please post the save and what I need to do to cause the crash. Then I can fix it. :)

It works!
Okay, here's the (quite simple) solution: I turned off effects, animations and films. I'm sure, it's not just the film. Because I turned it off separately when I first tried it out. And it crashed.
So, I guess the problem was either animations or effects. Yet, I keep it like this anyway...
The crash happened once exactly when it showed the diplomatic screen with the natives. Now everything works fine. Also the diplomatic screens etc. I have no clue. But at least it works - just to let you know...

Dale,

Here is a situation which guarantees a crash.

I have gone back a couple of turns and saved my game. So I don't care, but would be nice if we get rid of these bugs.

Thanks

Attachments

• Prince Myshkin AD-1613-May_Crash.ColonizationSave
    326.8 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom