WWII PBEM - Tora

I am pleased to report the American landing in Dublin was a great success. It has taken us many months to repel the German attack on American soil, and now we have turned the tides of this war, starting with freeing the Irish people from Nazi tyranny.

After many, many, many, many, too many, many months, London has finally been liberated!!!! The Nazi scourge has been removed, at the loss of many many lives.

Also, 4 transports, hopefully filled with Nazi reinforcements, were all sunk in the English Channel.

The Nazi 262's fill the air... but on the ground, the people of London celebrate!

GPS On - sorry about the delay all. It's been a busy couple of weeks.

And, unfortunately for the US, there were no land units on the transports, they were simply cannon fodder to take hits for the Battleships. MWAHAHAA! :)

Punitive action against the Australians. Darwin paid the price! Imperial marines did a good job! :ar15:

Oh good then, so it means nothing. Luckily only my transports and carriers were able to sink them!

And Japanese hit and run techniques are becoming more and more frustrating...

This war is heating up on all fronts, after a long period of preparation!!

Surabaya was raided and the British garrison was destroyed. Sadly, a valiant and veteran marine unit died in the attack. :cry:

That pesky mountain infantry sitting outside Dublin was utterly annhilated by opportunity fire from my ships lol.

Another Germany 262 shot from the skies as well. Otherwise not much to report this round.

GPS on.

The German Luftwaffe has had success in their attempts to wrest control of the skies from those troublesome American Shooting Stars. This has paved the way for a devastating attack on the American naval forces, which lost many vessels to the superior tactics of the German air and naval forces.

Surabaya retaken and a British armored brigade of Stuart tanks has been destroyed.

Another Island has fallen to the mighty Imperial marines and an annoying Soviet squadron of Migs was destroyed. :D

Ah, yes, but you neglect to mention it was an even 1 for 1 exchange of jets! I will be glad to take that exchange all day...

The Artillery attack on Helsinki failed miserably but the RED Tanks showed their worth by winning against negative odds! Luck was red this turn and Helsinki surrendered with fewer communist losses than expected.

However, as some NKVD officials said that the Helsinki buildings were clouding the potential recon operations of the area, the troops reluctantly razed the city, as commanded. Some privates had the feeling that it was more to do with improving the view for the NKVD top flor suites than anything else...

Opportunity fire on the German advance outside of London is sure to slow their attack. Another even exchange of jets this turn....

Top Bottom