WWII PBEM - Tora

Ok, I hate to say this, but of course THIS file doesnt work for me. The test file you sent through email loaded just fine (and I tested it again just now) and the file posted on the thread worked also (again - tested just now again and it worked).

I am getting the custom assets error. It DOES attempt to load the save with the mod, but I'm not sure why it didnt work. I have not done anything with the mod since I downloaded it originally. Did you guys mess with the terrain?

My current installation gave me the same error as Nighthawk received.

So I deleted mod folder

And used the new link you provided with the turn and it worked ! (These are simple ZIP files)
( I created a backup of these files so when I get home I can install them on my main laptop)

Note; the server that contains these files will give you a virus if your not careful! use Ctrl, Alt, Del if a page opens warning you that a virus has been detected (don't click on anything!!!) use Ctrl, Alt, Del to close that page! the original download page will still be open and it is safe to continue. Download both files and "extract both files to the same folder and then move it to your Mod folder

I am custom to Battle Reports either logged on the thread showing each battle and the winner of each battle
or
that same information emailed to only the player it applies to IE;

Amer. Tank vs Ger Infantry = Amer Tank
(Amer Tank wins)

Please advise

Great news! The new links worked and after a re-install the turn loaded properly. I will be taking my sweet old time to do the turn tonight but will send it along as soon as I'm done...

And used the new link you provided with the turn and it worked ! (These are simple ZIP files)
YES! We are all set to go!!! :D

I know I might have complicated things a bit with this terrain thing, but I did test it and (with other scenarios) it seemed to work!!! In fact the file I've sent before (where you open as Poland) was with a modified terrain and it worked in your (unmodified) MOD's... strange. But now we are set to go!!! :D Pitch me!!!

Eclipse4449 said:
I am custom to Battle Reports
In Civ III I used battle reports but in Civ 4 I've never used it... but it seems like a good idea! What do you propose? I would like to see the battles in the thread... what do the others think?

Players I propose we add a note when we post our GPS that states there is Diplomacy needed to be completed before turn moves forward (if it applies to the player holding the turn

Please PM us with all email addresses asap.
surely there is a need!
Done that on May 20th. Just resent you the email with all the rules, players and emails. Please check your email (could it be that it ended in the junk mail?).

Does anyone know how to create a "load Mod Icon"

I'm getting a few mod pbem games that requires a mod to load, normally you go to "Advance" and load the mod, but in some Mods an Icon was created that automatically does this for me. Anyone know how to create this?

Russia, June 1940

Some russian officers have dissappeared from the map, but this has nothing to do from the fact that they originate from the old sytem nobility, no! They just... dissappeared! Stalin suspects it was aliens for surely he would not order this kind of things!!! And anybody that says otherwise will be shoot!!!

GPS. It would be nice if people could post some news here... the world is curious to know more about the Asian Blitzkrieg...

Agreed, don't know what that was all about. America in her isolation knows little of the outside world.

Top Bottom