Religion on Deity

yup. I'd say turn 270 is about the 'latest' the AI should 'normally' win the Tech VC now.

I played a game today in which Elizabeth completed Apollo on t185 and Harun on t195. When I launched on t235 England had only one part left to build. So yeah its looking like deity space race is significantly quicker now.

I just had a turn 303 deity win, but the world was a pretty hateful place. I was bribing to start wars a lot through the game so the AI was not using many research agreements.

Arabia, huge TSL earth map, move settler near faith mountain get desert folklore, not have any African civs in the game, ICS Africa, super elite camel archers at chokepoints and high priority targets, pagodas and mosques+tithe+being Arabia= horsehockytin money, population and happy Arab oil sheiks

Arabia, huge TSL earth map, move settler near faith mountain get desert folklore, not have any African civs in the game, ICS Africa, super elite camel archers at chokepoints and high priority targets, pagodas and mosques+tithe+being Arabia= horsehockytin money, population and happy Arab oil sheiks

Nice necro

Top Bottom