Thank you Strategy and Tips!

Cornhog

Warlord
Hey, longtime lurker, infrequent poster here, and I wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to the Strategy and Tips section. I've been trying to win faster scientific victories, but I got tired of just missing it on Immortal. So I said, what the hell and cranked it up to deity... and I managed to get my first sub-300 science win and my first deity win at the same time! Granted I was Babylon and I got ridiculous start (managed to get seven plains salts in my territory) but still! Wooo-hoo. I couldn't have done it without all the helpful guides, LPs, and threads in this section. I could single a few people out but really, if you post here, you helped. This community is collectively awesome!

Thank you very much guys!

Like you I found it very useful, and especially going to Deity was a good learning curve. I'm glad you've found it useful. Sub-300 science on your first Deity win is pretty good going so I think you're in decent shape :)

There's nothing I could add honestly. I struggled on Emperor myself back in the day :lol:

Top Bottom