DEBATE: Why should your country be in one of Civilization IV's eighteen slots?

Head Serf

Emperor
Debate
Topic: Why does your civilization belong in the 18 selected for Civilization IV?

You are arguing why your civilization should be in Civ IV over your opponent's choice.

First of, let's sign up. 1 person per civilization, 2 if there is enough people wanting to debate. Each person will make 3 arguments, an openning arguement, a response, and a closure. Then everyone will vote for who they think won the debate.

You may talk about whatever you want about your civilization. If you want to refer to Gaul when supporting France, feel free, but many people won't vote for you if you can't back it up.

Round 1 will be a 250 word maximum openning.
Round 2 will be a 350 word maximum response.
Round 3 will be a 150 word maximum closure.

More details will be released after signing up. Feel free to sign up, it's all for fun!

I sign up for America, I guess :)

1. America - Head Serf
2. Arabs
3. Aztecs
4. China
5. Egypt
6. England
7. France
8. Germany
9. Greece
10. Inca
11. India
12. Japan
13. Mali
14. Mongolia
15. Persia
16. Rome
17. Russia
18. Spain

Sign up! Make sure have at least a basic understanding of the civilization you'll be supporting. Feel free to post any questions.

i think that this thread has absolutley no uckingf point. Who is willing to do this???

that is pig latin.

you put the last letter and put it at the front!

Tommy1234567890 said:
i think that this thread has absolutley no uckingf point. Who is willing to do this???

that is pig latin.

"ukking-fay" ...in Pig Latin, it's "ukking-fay" :lol:

Alistic said:
Would be a great read if alot of people did it.

Just look around the forum there is like dozens of threads on this kinda stuff some with like 10 pages. just read those it will be the same thing. There is no point in just having people repeat again what has already basically been repeat over and over and over. LET IT GO

edit- only the first sentece was directed at you

I'll volunteer for England (not that I'm English, but I assume one need not champion one's own civ).

This seems like an entertaining way of passing the time. Not that arguing over whether anyone will be getting the game on Sunday isn't entertaining, but...

You forgot to mention the pygmy tribe. :lol:

I really liked SUMER, it was the first civ in real life, they should have put it in instead of waiting for an expansion... It better be in an expansion. Of course, i'm to lazy to debate.

Tommy1234567890 said:

that is pig latin.

perhaps you should include your thesis on pig latin in your signature, or a link to it, so you do not have to type that every time you have to use it

;)

Tactician Zhao said:
perhaps you should include your thesis on pig latin in your signature, or a link to it, so you do not have to type that every time you have to use it

;)
:lol: Zhao, you slay me :D

Top Bottom