Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my friends stopped laughing about the joke, I started to care. And now I deeply regret it, and embarrassed about it.

its all right we all make mistakes. especially were women are concerned.;)

A game is a game.

Why must girls always think you're hitting on them if you ever say anything to them? Though I guess I can see how telling a girl she's 'sexy as hell' can be construed as such.

Why must girls always think you're hitting on them if you ever say anything to them? Though I guess I can see how telling a girl she's 'sexy as hell' can be construed as such.

It isn't the act of saying something; it's the mannerisms and tone in which you do so.

It isn't the act of saying something; it's the mannerisms and tone in which you do so.

Not really, I said it completely cold and friend like, was talking to her, first time talking to her(never knew her before that class) and was handling myself pretty well(since she just revealed she had been going out with her boyfriend for almost 4 years now in class :() and I just blurted that out. She just went, "you know I have a boyfriend" and I said, yeah, I know, just had to say that, I blurt weird things out sometimes.

Not really, I said it completely cold and friend like, was talking to her, first time talking to her(never knew her before that class) and was handling myself pretty well(since she just revealed she had been going out with her boyfriend for almost 4 years now in class :() and I just blurted that out. She just went, "you know I have a boyfriend" and I said, yeah, I know, just had to say that, I blurt weird things out sometimes.

Any time you tell a girl she's "sexy as hell" when you've never met her before it's probably not going to go so well. Especially if you were being "cold and friend like", (which seems like an oxymoron). AND if you know that she has a boyfriend. For all you know she's just covering herself in case the story somehow gets back to her boyfriend. It was just a very awkward thing to say to someone you've never met before and who wouldn't know if you were joking or not, regardless of your tone.

This morning I was rudely awakened by a tornado siren at 3 AM in Savannah. As we were driving home to Atlanta, it was snowing. Make up your damn mind, Mother Nature! :mad:

8''-14'' inches of snow coming :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom