RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMI man.

Still, it could be your toilet's fault. Your toilet could be requiring you to press down/pull up the flusher a little longer than what your parents are used too?`

Still, it could be your toilet's fault. Your toilet could be requiring you to press down/pull up the flusher a little longer than what your parents are used too?`

Dang liberals, always blaming the objects and not the person involved! :mad: It's never the fatty or insane person, it's McDonald's or the gun!

:lol:

Just kidding. ;)

Yared is correct. Sometimes toilets do malfunction a little and require more pressure on the lever to work properly... it's happened to us a few times. Fun stuff when that baby overflows.

Mmm. The smell of opening a toilet where solid and liquid waste have been stewing for hours... my favorite.

Tanicius wins the thread.

Apparently, my dad is the one who lets the yellow mellow. My mom, however, let the brown mellow instead.

The TMI, though, was a cruel prank my dad played on me that I was just told about.

I shaved off my beard and now look damn hideous. :cry:

i went to get my haircut recently. a novice did it, i was unaware. and she did a really poor job and i look stupid :lol:. i feel for u man

on the othe rhand she was really attractive soo...yeah good to look at :lol:

i went to get my haircut recently. a novice did it, i was unaware. and she did a really poor job and i look stupid :lol:. i feel for u man

on the othe rhand she was really attractive soo...yeah good to look at :lol:

Since it's in the rant section, she couldn't have been that good looking :mischief:

Rant #1 - My scalp is sunburnt, for the first time since becoming a skinhead :gripe:

And completely unrelated...

Rant #2 - I keep dipping in and out of a severe depression this evening.

Rant: Oh simulated hostilities. Why must I take you so seriously?

Never mind completely unfounded paranoia. But then again, we're all just acting like real heads of state...

I still want to just launch a World Vore and eat some people, however.

Tanicius wins the thread.

:goodjob:

Should I feel proud? I've never won a thread before...

I'm glad I made you laugh or whatever. :p I try too hard to make people do that. :(

Apparently, my dad is the one who lets the yellow mellow. My mom, however, let the brown mellow instead.

Well. Women do take ages in the bathroom. While we men fight a world war pushing our stuff out, women just sit there and let it... eventually... be done. You know. Grand Canyon gets deeper while they're just sitting there.

By the time a woman is done, their rump is so sore they can't be bothered to flush... explanation complete.

They have no excuse however! We men actually expend a ton of energy. WE should be the ones leaving brownies in the toilet!

...still nasty, however.

The TMI, though, was a cruel prank my dad played on me that I was just told about.

Well, that's a relief... I think.

Rant #2 - I keep dipping in and out of a severe depression this evening.

If I was to assist you out of your great depression, would you show gratitude by joining ANTIEDO?

I know, bad joke, and I'm just a one-trick foxy.

Feel better though. Petrograd needs a strong, confident leader. :)

I hate being allergic to cats, since they are so adorable, especially the two we have right now.

I wouldn't recomend having cats if you can't go near them. :crazyeye:

I'm getting "better", which means this illness didn't kill me.

It's a rant because I'd rather die than continue living a miserable existence that obviously will never get better.

A certain demotivator posted in H&J a week ago should be proof that things will never get better, at least for me.

:suicide:

Cut my hair - i've been told i look normal now. I feel mildly insulted for some reason. :confused:

That's almost perfect weather?! How can that be too hot?!

This.

I mean, today I had to endure 90 degrees with humidity.

I would kill for a cool 75 to stroll on in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom