PCX of the Month February 2015

Which is the best new pcx of the Month for Feb. 2015?

• "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 4 by Ogedei_the_Mad

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Mega Force Field by LMR

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Wherever you live, the seasons are changing again. Where I live that's a very good thing, as I've gotten entirely too good at walking on ice this year. I have to admit, I will miss the soft white light that bathes my room on snowy mornings. Oh well, things change.

For instance (and how's this for a rough transition!), for a change this month, we had just one entry submitted for the Unit of the Month contest - LMR's Psycannon unit:

Since his was the only unit submitted in February, LMR's Psycannon unit will be entered into the Monthly Competition Hall of Fame, and be automatically entered into the next Unit of the Year competition. Imagine that. Congratulations, LMR!

But I am happy to say that we do have a PCX contest this month. And we have an excellent pair of PCX entries. The nominees for PCX of the Month for February 2015 are:

Ogedei_the_Mad - "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 4

~ and ~

LMR - Mega Force Field

Good Luck to you both! Voting will be open until the Ides..

Whuups. You are correct, LMR. OMG.

I see what happened. Last month you ran the January contest and included Ogedei's Feb 2 entry. When I set up this month's contest I just scooped up everything submitted during the last month (as I always do) and set up the contest. Somehow, my "haven't you seen that before?" fairy was off getting smashed or something. So, my mistake entirely. Unfortunately, there's no way that I know of to stop the clock on this poll without deleting the whole thread (and then I'd need a new thread to announce that your Psycannon Unit won the unit contest..), so you have a few more days for an exhibition match, I guess.

Okay, well Ogedei will certainly keep his win for January, since he won that fair & square. You, then, should get the win by default for February because you'd have been either the only entry in January or the only entry in February anyway. Congratulations, you'll get to face that Tempest of the Dragon Pack again next February!

Poor Ogedei. Must have been getting some strong deja vu for a minute there. Sorry buddy, didn't mean to throw you back into the ring! It would be an interesting twist on the format though - to let the winners return each month to take on the next competitors: "Could you beat the Temples of Destruction?"

Yikes. maybe not.

Eh... Whatever. Well done LMR. Balthasar: do consider not running the contest in this manner pls. If you can't even bother to identify entering the same graphic in two month contests, cause reasons, then it is an issue. Maybe not arbitrarily setting the time entries close would be a good idea, as it used to be.

I appreciate your respect for the rules K, and assure you that the time for Monthly Competition entries hasn't changed since I joined the group - from the first to the last day of the month. Don't be alarmed by my apparent inattention on this one. Everybody gets a Mulligan from time to time, and a week ago the weather here sucked & drained me of reason.

Top Bottom