War - Edwinn Starr
Born in the USA - Bruce Springsteen
Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

A similar playlist to this is what I put on when I war with America. :D

Some of my other related favourites are:

Black Sabbath - War pigs
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Cold Chisel - Khe Sahn (about an Aussie Vietnam vet who can no longer bear his home country)
Redgum - I Was Only 19 (again an Aussie Vietnam vet who was traumatized by the experience)

There is one America Peace song with the flute that is SOOOOOOOOO good. I think its the 10 20 82 song.

Is this still being updated?

The one remaining unknown in Asia Peace "Song of Joy" sounds familiar, and is doubtlessly Chinese. The main instrument is a Chinese flute. I have searched through a few famous Chinese flute music with "joy" in title, but haven't found it though. I'll ask someone else about it.

I wonder if anyone knows what's Dafa track is:
What instrument, what country of origin, what artist etc.
I find this music very beautiful.

"Jallaman" and "Plang Quel Crudel Basciar" were performed by the medieval folk ensemble Oni Wytars.(Featuring Belinda Sykes on vocals)

Yalel is amazing, makes me wanna dance. Senburgaz ciftetellisi make me want to open a bottle of raki (I'm Turkish) and forget about the game. Mehter band music makes me proud of my Ottoman heritage. Sultan of the heart calms me down. This game has the best damn music out of all games I've played in last decade.

Lovvvve the music scores . I got into the Civ series on Civ 3 . I guess I did not notice the music been so long ago . But in Civ 4 and 5 . Just love it . The opening to load the game gets me pumped. I never get tired of it while I m getting my popcorn or whatever ready lead my people against those tyrants :cool:

Excellent list. I've been curious about which orchestra performed the Mahler 5 in the Europe Either folder - it seems like a recording from a live concert. (tipped off by the audience member who coughs at 0:37 ;) )

If I can find the recording that it came from, I'll put it right here -> :(

Hello folks, just wondering if anyone has a link to a song that plays mid-game when you're the Mayans. There's a jazz flute jungle vibe going on in the song...does this ring a bell for anyone?

Hello folks, just wondering if anyone has a link to a song that plays mid-game when you're the Mayans. There's a jazz flute jungle vibe going on in the song...does this ring a bell for anyone?

Do you know the filename? I'm pretty sure it would be inside the America sound folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom