CFC Steam Group

Maniacal

the green Napoleon
Please join our CFC Steam Group, everyone is invited :)

If there is a CFC and/or Civilization and/or other game related announcement or event you would like to be posted or think we missed feel free to contact one of the officers via Steam or by the CFC forums.

Steam [Forum name- Steam nickname]
Listed in alphabetical order to current or last known nickname (as you can change your nickname whenever you want) or username (not changeable, you use it to log in) name. If you want to change the name you are listed as or are not on the list here please post in this thread or PM me or one of the other Officers.

Group Officers::
Bigfoot3814- BULLET BiLL
CivGeneral - CnB|Gen. Jill|๖ۜ |S.T.A.R.S.
Kan' Sharuminar- hinden_gor
Maniacal- CnB| eh Maniacal ๖ۣۜEskimo [33e]
Rub'rum - Rubrum

CFC Members- Steam nickname:
Abaddon- Aiken_Drumn
Arexander- dal_zeklend
Azzaman333- Azza
bestrfcplayer- bestrfcplayer
carmen510- Coolio [NGC]
Captain2- Captain2
Captain Carnage- jkcov
cardgame- card_game
choxorn & kill fire- Gein
choxorn - LOLWUTERMELON
CivCube- palaner - Ciergan
CyberTyrant- CyberTyrant
Dachs - CnB|Aniketos {BRO}
D'Artagnan59- dartagnan59
Darth Pugwash - aero3000
Dell19- mattbradley19
d.highland- Exile
electric926- Baron Oddsbodkins
emu- Kingemu
f35acepilot- Desigos
FriendlyFire- WMD
Furiey- Furiey
Genocidicbunny- Genocidicbunny
Gerurun- Eru
GVBN- GVBN
Hammurabi II- ender0316
Harbringer - esperharbringer
Hitti-Litti - Sampsukka
i_imperator - Imperator
Izipo- izipo
Joecoolyo- carwrex
JtheJackal- Mechanized_Timber
LightFang- March Hare
LightSpectra- LightSpectra
Lord Iggy- kayo_lord_iggy
Luckymoose- Luckymoose
Matt0088- Matt
madviking- madviking15step
Metromonkey - [SC]Metromonkey
mythmonster2- mythmonster2
Mulholland- mul=HKC=
Nuclearkid- Warheadisgod
Oishi- ^3Derp ^5McEric
PeteAtoms - PeteAtoms
philippe- You will pay for your sacrilege.
PieceOfMind- PieceOfMind
pichuchiu- pichuchiu
PromeZeus- ƒ=PromeReZZu ®©
ProPain- ProPain
Rheinmetall- Rheinmetall
Rub'Rum - Rubrum
SamSniped- SamSniped
Seon- Jacknife's
SikcFak- SickFak
sirtommygunn- tomgunn
Skwink- Skwink- Naruto
Sneerk - snerk
Speedo- Speedo
SuperBeaverInc. - CnB|Groucho Marxist
Taliseian- Taliseian
thomas.berubeg- Thomasberubeg
Thrawn- Soan
Tykinruoka- Kaaostonttu
Typhlomence- Typhlomence

Credits:
And let it be known to all that Azzaman33, Izipo, and philippe were members of the old group, and are hereby OGMs (original group members).

Original CFC Steam Group thread by Bigfoot3814.

Thanks to Knight-Dragon for stickying and Methos.

I'd like to clarify that my steam account name is card_game, with an underscore.

I'd like to clarify that my steam account name is card_game, with an underscore.

Done. I had put you on as your current nickname, which I did for several other people as well.

kill fire and I both use the same account, which currently has the nickname "Love"

Important update for all tf2 players:

updates to team fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team fortress 2
updated some files, for no reason whatsoever

Thanks VALVe! This is an awesome update.

EDIT: Quite possibly it might be festive crates. And paint.

Hopefully there will be a way to open these without buying a damn key.

Added Festive Winter Crate.
Added 6 New Paint Colors( Pink as Hell, A Color Similar to Slate, Drably Olive, The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime, The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants And Dark Salmon Injustice)
http://i.imgur.com/ShcZp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IyiTN.jpg

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1643441

My Steam account name is LichtSpektren.

I'm pretty sure I already joined the group, but I'm not on the list. Steam account is same as username here: mythmonster2

Aiken_Drumn

:D Finally got home and internet where I can download it. Even getting the ciV demo as I type (I know its pants, but I have to try it myself)

Anything to download for free thats essential?

What games does everyone play, i'd like to play with/against you guys :evil: :cool:

Aiken_Drumn

:D Finally got home and internet where I can download it. Even getting the ciV demo as I type (I know its pants, but I have to try it myself)

Anything to download for free thats essential?

What games does everyone play, i'd like to play with/against you guys :evil: :cool:

How much money do you have? The big Steam christmas sale is supposed to start on the 20th or 21st or so. SO until then hold onto your monies and there will be some damn good sales (no idea if its going to change much in format from previous years).

For games we've played together before, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, wait that is all I recall playing multiplayer together :p

We can play Red Orchestra together if you like, there's ~4 of us with that game I think

I've gotten three aputators from random drops. They're suprisingly hard to trade.

I still can't get rid of my third one, though. I'm hoping to get a hat for it, or at least a different polycount weapon. No takers thus far.

I had this problem with the last poly update, when I got a buttload of the new spy pistols. I've gotten six before the Christmas update.