constant online crashing

This is somewhat vague -- what exactly are you experiencing? I think you need to be a bit more detailed in order to get some help...

Welcome to the forums, BTW! :beer:

This is somewhat vague -- what exactly are you experiencing? I think you need to be a bit more detailed in order to get some help...

Welcome to the forums, BTW! :beer:

the game is crashing constantly during online play, i was wondering if the devs are aware of this and if it is going to be patched or not

you musnt play online much yourself or you would be aware of this, but it crashes way too much. Infact everyone i spoke to irl or over live who plays it often, including people in the top ratings agreed it crashes way too often and seemingly randomly too

the game can just freeze and refuse to continue
it can lock up mid animation and leave you hanging, having to turn your 360 off
that and you can randomly lose your connection to the game

great fun...

you can play for hours and crash or you can play for minutes, people drop from games all the time, infact i am yet to play an online match where nobody disconnects before they are killed / being killed

my connection is wired and my internet connection is extremely stable, i have no trouble at all with other computers on my network, wired and wireless

the single player is fine, and i absolutely love it, it really does play well for a console version of the series, if the multiplayer was stable it would certainley be a huge credit to its name.

Top Bottom