"Parasite X"?

Nice idea :D

More information about the X Parasite (The X & Parasite X are spelling variants of the strain). The idea behind it is two fold; First, I get infected with it after a bloody battle with CGX and SAX (SAX gives me the "kiss of death" in order to infect me with it, since she herself is a X Parasite mimicking Samus Aran) and a cure is needed before I go kaput. Second, the vial containing the X Parasite that the Enclave wishes to infect you (the monster) with carries a karma effect depending on the choice I make.

If you lose Karma from using it though, can't you just donate some money to a church or give water to a beggar to get your points back up?

I mean that's if you take the wrong choice right?
If you gain karma, well it depends if you wanna remain neutral or not :D

Ok, that was creapy. Moriarty checking out your PC :lol:.

Oh, ya might wanna disable the Green Mod for Fallout 3

Ok, that was creapy. Moriarty checking out your PC

I was surprised he actually sat there... I wanted two patrons to sit next to her, but Moriarty was perfect.

It took me several attempts to get the drinks standing up... kept hitting E over the plates rather than hitting Z... whoops
Hey stop shooting me! It was an accident! Have your dirty plate and bent spork back!

Oh, ya might wanna disable the Green Mod for Fallout 3

Thought about it, but then I decided "Nah"

It took me several attempts to get the drinks standing up... kept hitting E over the plates... whoops
Hey stop shooting me! It was an accident! Have your dirty plate and bent spork back!
Well, at least you did not end up like Capt2 did. Tried to kill off Mr. Burke but instead accidentally shot and killed a bystander and caused Megaton to go hostile on him.

Thought about it, but then I decided "Nah"
I sense some inconsistencies when we both depict D.C.. Especially when I activate the Fallout Winter Edition mod (For both my AAR and this DYOS). Hmm, I need to update my AAR soon.

Well, at least you did not end up like Capt2 did. Tried to kill off Mr. Burke but instead accidentally shot and killed a bystander and caused Megaton to go hostile on him.

Yeah, but that was justified. :D
All I did was take a spork that wasn't mine... :(
I mean, I thought stealing silverware was easy...

I sense some inconsistencies when we both depict D.C.. Especially when I activate the Fallout Winter Edition mod (For both my AAR and this DYOS). Hmm, I need to update my AAR soon.

I smell a Georgie Kalanin explanation sequence behind the crazy geographical patterns!

(Or we could say different areas. After all, D.C is a big place. Fallout 3 only compresses it)

I smell a Georgie Kalanin explanation sequence behind the crazy geographical patterns!

(Or we could say different areas. After all, D.C is a big place. Fallout 3 only compresses it)

One word of advice, DON'T, the strikethrough explanations comics were funny for a first couple of times. Now they are more tiresome and annoying because it's been used TOO much. (No offense to Thorvald, though his made me laugh with his :hatsoff: ). I'd suggest not using the Georgie Kalanin explanton comics if you'd really want to improve.

I'd go with the different area in the DC area that the monster did not trudged through.

Well, he might need something to explain who is who and which characters are in which threads and are they in the same place in different times or the same time and MY HEAD HURTS

You can tell I've never had a girlfriend.

Something about line infantry singing indie electronica does it for me...

In lieu of an actual cartoon:

Yes, there's too much white space. Shut up. :p

Notice anything different?

He looks like me! And i c wat u font thar

...They knocked us out and dragged our bodies across the dirt?!
BROOKLYN RAGE...

Im surprised no one noticed the change in the speech ballons (all done through GIMP) and the way I do my onomatopoeias :(.

Now that you mention it, they do look bendier. And yes, I did c wat u font thar.

I noticed after the second view. Very nice, much cleaner then the old style.

Top Bottom