Qsc18r1-Deity Redux - Player Signups

Sign me up! This is a great idea, and seems like a great learning opportunity. Warning, I have never won at deity level (I have at emperor), so I will be participating mainly to learn. It is true that I lost miserably in the only deity game I have attempted (GOTM14 with Babylon), and would really like to improve, to the point that I could be competitive, at least, on deity level. Thankfully, it appears that the workload is going to be lighter during the next week and a half, and even though I still need to finish the GOTM18, I think I will have ample time to do this. This is just another great idea brought to us by Cracker! ;)

Those who have expressed an interest in a QSC on Deity:

Borealis
Hotrod0823
El_kalkylus
Control Freak
TedJackson
Jurimax
KindLE
Phaedria
Greenbley
Gazza666
Civ_steve
JonathanValjean
Shillen
Lee

I did this quick and if I missed someone I apologize. It looks like we have a good group ready to go. From the looks of things most if not all have played PTW and I would personally prefer that but whatever is decided would be fine.

Hotrod

Game files are now up for you all to play.

There is a seperate thread to help organize the progress of the game and you will find the two different version of that game linked at the beginning of the thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51164

Have fun and try to take the two fairly organized discussion breaks as well as to help remind each other to capture and upload the 3 save files that will help you score your games as well as as set up a comparison to the actual QSC results.

Have fun and be careful in this world. ;)

OK - since I have submitted GOTM#18, I have the time to play.
I am playing this one.

Top Bottom