The Fairy Tale Music

Le Sage

Emperor
The musical experience in Fairy Tale deserves a few words, since it is very uncommon that mods actually have access to own, original, tasteful and genius music of this kind.

My composing genius friend Zero-Project stands for all the background music in the game. I found him while out surfing for suitable music for this mod and I got my eyes open just because he had made a music album actually called Fairytale. I listened to this album, hypnotized and astonished, and could not believe how suitable every piece of music in it was. It was Divine Intervention or Destiny, or whatever you might call it - but how I found him and his music was miraculous in nature.

I wrote him a mail and asked if I could use the album in the mod, and he replied positively and I pasted "Knights of Darkness" into V3 of Fairy Tale as a theme song, and I've used much of his other work as well since I really like what he does.

Since then, we have had a productive relationship. He has been working on an album called Fairytale 2, actually, and this will all go into the future Fairy Tale 2 mod as well, as it is inspired by the game lore and stories. Zero-Project has some previews on his website of this excellent music. I've heard it all already, and I'm blown away by the excellence - yes, pure brilliance - of his latest. See the previews here on fairytale-game.com.

The single national anthems of each Fairy Tale Kingdom are pieces of classical composers chosen carefully. I mostly used 19th century composers for the national anthems as this was the age when the fairy tales were written down and much inspiration was drawn from fairy tales and folklore. Most notably, I use Händel's Sarabande for the Imperial Anthem just because Zero-Project made a good own version of it as well, which also is featured in the game.

Be sure to visit Zero-Project's website to listen to all the Fairy Tale music as well as his other work too.

Thank you, Zero-Project, for your friendship and for sharing your creative genius. Our greatest hour is still in front of us.

The best musi was the track yu could hear ingame

Dance of the fairies (04:19) in the fairytale album

Top Bottom