Is "We Love The Despot/President/King Day" Doing Anything?

LordRahl

The Objectivist
Like the title states - is there any benefit to the "Love Days"? What triggers them? Thanks.

Not trying to be a jerk but did you check the manual? It says it randomly occurs in a city that has no unhappy faces, and that city then pays no maintenance costs that turn (so it's a more minor effect than in previous civ games).

Yeah, I miss the good old days. When making my people really happy means something, so that's a point to give them more luxuries. Now all I need is to prevent unhappiness. As long as these people don't make a bleep I don't care.

I don't remember reading anything about this in the manual. And besides it's much easier to post a question here. Also - are you guys sure it occurs randomly? It always seems to happen a few times in a row in a given city?

Not trying to be a jerk but did you check the manual? It says it randomly occurs in a city that has no unhappy faces, and that city then pays no maintenance costs that turn (so it's a more minor effect than in previous civ games).

Not trying to be a jerk but you obviously didn't read the manual either.
The city can randomly celebrate we love the king days if it meets the following 3 criteria:
1) It is size 8 or greater
2) It has no angry citizens
3) It has no unhealthiness

Originally Posted by cds0528

Not trying to be a jerk but you obviously didn't read the manual either.
The city can randomly celebrate we love the king days if it meets the following 3 criteria:
3) It has no unhealthiness

Not trying to be a jerk myself either but it would appear you didn't read the manual fully either.

The city might randomly celebrate we love the king days if it meets the following 3 criteria:

3) It is not losing food due to unhealthiness.

Top Bottom