The Ultimate Map Thread

Abaddon

Deity
This thread is for completed maps, this thread is also for all other cartographic discussion. Requests, tests, examples, ideas, and discussion is appropriate here. I will maintain this thread by editing the few opening posts to contain all completed material to date.

PREVIOUS MAP THREADS

NORTH KING'S HISTORICAL MAP SERIES
BLANK EARTH MAPS

Spoiler Earth, Blank Classic Version :
[/URL]

Spoiler Earth, Blank Alt. Version :

Spoiler Earth, Blank, Northern Style :

Spoiler Earth, Blank, Symphonic Style :

COMPLETED MAPS

Spoiler Earth, 01.01.2008 Borders, Northern Style :

Spoiler Earth, 01.01.2008 Borders, Symphonic Style :

Spoiler Earth, 01.01.2008 Borders and Cities, Northern Style :

[/img]

Spoiler Earth, 01.01.2008 Borders and Cities, Symphonic Style :

Spoiler Earth, 1914.07.27, Borders, Symphonic Style :

Spoiler Earth, 1980.01.01, Borders, Symphonic Style :

This is really good, but haven't Symph posted a map thread like this already?

Or is this the same, but just with more maps, making it more accesable but less average quality?

How about you go and read said thread?

Symph is gone, so i'm taking up the slack. I've rehosted all his maps, and i'm pulling in others from the previous threads that people might find useful.

The Northern-style map with 2008 borders also has cities on it.

Cheers, will fix.

Don't merge, that causes Symphony's unmaintained post to be the first post, which kind of defeats the purpose. Unsticky the old thread and sticky this one.

I'd like to request a map of medievil europe. I don't want simple kingdoms. I'm looking forward to having players play as medievil lords, rather than kings. If anyone could help with this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I have a heavily altered alternate history map of Medieval Europe from one of my NES tries.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

2 of the many, many ridiculous variations I have.

I'd like to request a map of medievil europe. I don't want simple kingdoms. I'm looking forward to having players play as medievil lords, rather than kings. If anyone could help with this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

From FëuroNES: Let's Get Medieval

Fëanor;6709855 said:
The Map, a Modified version or The Strategos Europe Map here's the map original map with city names for reference:

Latest Maps

Nope!

What other one? You mean the one in the very first spoiler? Think the link went wonky, should be there now.

Nope!

Oh no, I am a staunch ally of that map. Symph didn't include it in his thread.. I had to search quite a bit to find (what i hope) is the latest version.

Looks like the latest, but honestly Antarctica needs to be fixed some time.

Oh no, I am a staunch ally of that map. Symph didn't include it in his thread.. I had to search quite a bit to find (what i hope) is the latest version.

Its a part of our cultural heritage :)

They are all saved on my comp incase imageshack gets silly.

Top Bottom