Search and Rescue: A Survival/Horror AC

Right. That mission is finally over. All characters are now considered to either be at base or the hospital.

Will update the status of injuries and the SG at some point.

Same here. :p

You should both be in, and evidence list should be updated now.

Also, SG should be treated as an extension of BC. Pretty sure AA would appreciate you guys all visiting it soon.

Currently running a mission, all characters are considered capable of fieldwork at this time. Will dispatch more teams out as people arrive.

Right. Target for another mission tonight, so people should try to make it.

Also, a few things that seem to have gotten lost:

1) I don't have a regular schedule to fix a date too, nor do I desire to do that, but if more of you actually posted when you could make it, I would try to work towards that

2) BC is not just radio duty. Those of you who have been doing that have somehow missed that there's the entire town accessible, as well as all of the evidence and a computer.

2a) Those of you who have been bored because you only/mostly do BC should actually listen to the GM and go on mission once in a while. Or at least actually use BC.

3) Yes, we do have an SG. It's supposed to be treated as an IC extension of BC. Please feel free to do so.

4) You guys came up with a rule about AARs, not me, and yet nobody posts them. I'm not too beat up about that, but the lack of information sharing means you guys keep independently rediscovering things you already knew.

um civo, i can't make it tonight, some freinds and i will be playing werewolf. So yeah, sorry.

Sam, Tyo, TE, and RS considered off mission.

Vin (WIM's character) has died.

Will update rest later.

Well, I finally have some free time tonight, tomorrow, and weds. Would ideally like to run a couple missions, with as many people as possible. We're nearing the conclusion, and I can safely say there will be one as long as players continue to show up.

Please post availability.

McKay Jones (TE's char), Russell Abbot (RS's char), and Jack Ivanov (Tyo's char) have all died.

My apologies to TE for what was interpreted as an unexpected death. In the interest of clarity, I'm releasing the numbers - rolls for shooting order were RS - 41%; TE - 13%; Tyo - 22%. Rolls for survival were TE - 9%; Tyo - 18%; RS - 12%.

AA, Sone, JK, Sam, and RC remain the last players in the game.

AA, Sone, JK, Sam, and RC - please post that you have seen this message, and are interested in continuing. We're nearing the end, so I hope that remains so for all of you.

Avenge me, bring that [Redacted] to justice, in the most non legal way possible, make our killer suffer and pay.

That is all. :p

I was away for a week, but I have returned. I want to continue, but it won't be possible for me today.

AA, Sone, JK, Sam, and RC - please post that you have seen this message, and are interested in continuing. We're nearing the end, so I hope that remains so for all of you.

Still here. Sorry for disappearing last night, my internet died (or was probably killed by my dad, I don't know. Sorta don't trust him anymore). And I'm still interested in continuing, but I definitely need at least 18 hours notice if not more due to my current situation.

Oh so that's why you left in the middle of the damn session.

Your dad has helped killed more PCs than the Pale Woman.

Looking at a new game soon. Will take from some aspects of this, some changes. Can confirm not set in a forest. Hope that you're all interested.

I'd prefer a smaller area and a little more hope than fool's.

And I swear to god if someone with vital information dies with it stupidly I will flip a goddamn table.

Top Bottom