A World in Arms: WW2 armies

:D imperator1961 :)

:hmm: Hope for a big update?
:hatsoff::cooool:

With best regards from
Wotan49
:old:

OH man! Fantastic link! A lot of tanks here. Many thanks.

As I am utterly ignorant of Chinese, might you kindly describe which buttons to select & where? Maybe screen shots?

Many Tanks,
;)z

I think he meant an actual 3d computer model. Maybe Wyrm or gwen can help?

Yes, a 3d model but Delta Strife send me one. The pic is interesting because I miss the yugo Somua one so I can add it to the Yugoslavian armies. (Yes, also the yugoslavians are in my WW2 huge pack!);)

It's not only Civ3 players that are looking forward to this Imperator, I can assure you!

Here's a link to the thread I did for Darkest Hour using your First World War sprites.

The response was a bit slow at first, but the pack seems to have been a success.

Darkest Hour is essentially a Second World War game, however, and the First World War scenario is only something of an offshoot. What the game really needs is sprites like the ones in your new pack!

Hi guys, the WW 2 pack is more and more huge, so I decided to upload not a single full pack but more pack for each civ, so the first pack will be the Italian Armies of WW2. Some preview will come soon.

Any news on this Sir ???
Would have been fun messing around with some Italians of WW2, since the modern boys in the World Cup had to go home (almost with their tales between their legs). So sad.:cry:

Any news on this Sir ???
Would have been fun messing around with some Italians of WW2, since the modern boys in the World Cup had to go home (almost with their tales between their legs). So sad.:cry:

It's an hard work. Only the italians have a much of units. There also some fantastic (for me ;)) units like the P40 tank and the Breda Type 102 90mm SP gun that I have made entirely by myself. Many thanks also to Ares de Borg that help me with the sounds for units!

Top Bottom