One Series -- Preview thread

Larger structures... too Blue/Green and not distinct and the smaller houses and structures are to Grey ...washed out but the set up structures are good.
Keep the set up but add back the distinct colors and contrasts.

I liked the more distinct colors and contrasts where all stood out where one can see the details.
Sharper colors and contrasts in keeping with dark and light maps... "Happy Medium" so to speak.

Even Better... I like the Colors and Contrast Very Much. Looks Excellent :goodjob: Keep this

Yes, keep it -but please put walls around the size 2 and 3 cities. :bump:

Kyriakos... I still much prefer the set on Post #32. The colors and contrasts separated the structures and each appeared distinct and collectively looked Great. The Red, Grey, light Brown, Dark Brown and lighter sides for the smaller structures, really looked sharp.

These latest images appear too much the same color range, too dark and all blend together with less distinct separation.
...If you use the Greys, Reds and lighter colors for the sides of the houses as you did on Post #32, it will present Better Images. Especially the Greys, Reds and contrasting roof and sides of the house colors.

Top Bottom