'Mod of the week' on Facebook & Twitter

Not sure which of these is still active, but I'll submit my recently released first mod here as well, in case the other one has been abandoned. Hopefully I won't be yelled at!

Wolf and Merchant Empire, led by Holo, the Wisewolf
Created by DarkScythe

This is a new Fictional Civilization based on the story of Spice and Wolf, by Isuna Hasekura. It was originally a series of light novels, which managed to secure a two-season anime adaptation, as well as a second manga adaptation. This Civ is led by the heroine of the series, the Wisewolf of Yoitsu - Holo.

It is my first mod, but I hope for it to be an ambitious entry. It is a fairly complex Civ with a heavy economy focus, and Trade Routes take center stage. The whole Civ is built around the philosophy and mind-set of a system of bonuses and penalties, of having to make hard choices, and of the player's decision-making resulting in various trade-offs. In addition, care has been taken to ensure the highest level of detail and bug-free code.

Also included is a large variety of unique buildings, units, promotions, and even a unique improvement and resource. Some buildings are able to auto-upgrade, and others must be manually upgraded. The custom Wolf units are the highlight of this Civ's military presence. This Civ also sports a built-in soundtrack with a generous selection of 21 tracks, expandable with a separate Extended Soundtrack mod. This Civ was built by a Spice and Wolf fan for Spice and Wolf fans, but anyone who enjoys complex Civs which require some amount of thinking would probably enjoy it. I may be biased, though.

More Info and Discussion >>> In my CivFanatics Thread
Steam Workshop Page >>> Available Here

Title: Advanced Air Units
Type: New Units, 1 Building, 1 Wonder, 5 New Techs
Requirements: Brave New World
Author Name: labriejp
File Entry URL: Steam Workshop | CivFanatics
Features:
  1. Adds (currently) 98 New Air Units from Triplanes to Stealth Multirole Fighter/Bombers, including Helicopters!
  2. Units are historically accurate, and appear in the right era
  3. Multiple Unique Units for various Civilizations
  4. Adds Airbase, Station Units in Allied City States, Top Gun Wonder/Promotion, Military Aircraft Hanger
  5. 2 Versions of the Mod, main version uses WHoward's Modified DLL, less enhanced version doesn't use DLL (your choice)

Top Bottom