Help with DS version

bud29

Chieftain
can anyone tell me how I take cities? I have defeated the army occupying the city on the map but how do I take the city. Im a Civ Noob sry...:mischief:

You will not be able to see units in the enemies cities like you do yours. So even though it looks empty it is not.

Attack the city with an army until the all units are dead, then the city becomes yours.

You probably didn't eradicate all the units. If you did,you could move in, and the Civ'd be yours. Hope this helps.

You probably didn't eradicate all the units. If you did,you could move in, and the Civ'd be yours. Hope this helps.

If you get the ranger upgrade, you'll be able to see the units inside the city. Just use upgraded unit to peek inside the city. You can do this by selecting the unit and pressing the direction you want to go, but don't press the "A" button (you can do the same thing by dragging the unit in the direction of attack but not removing the stylus from the screen). You'll then see your stats & the opposing unit's stats. Note that you can do this even if your ranger unit has already moved. It's a very useful upgrade :)

Top Bottom