Legends of Revolution: New game

Talk about coming full circle!

Eclipse has messaged me and said that he is cutting some games and doesn't have time for this one anymore. Conveniently, I have been able to take on more games lately, so I am going to take over Eclipse's position... which used to be Knoedel's position... which used to be my position!

He sent me the turn and I've checked it out and I'm ready and able to dive back into this game, and yes everything seems to be running fine so far with the huge map.

If he can confirm that the turn he sent is indeed the latest turn, I will run with it. Being the size of the empire(s) and map and considering I've been out of the game for so long, I may take a while to do the first turn just to get my house in order and catch up on the situation. But once I am going I should be able to turn it around pretty fast.

Dogboy, you were looking like the big winner even when I left, and with all this turnover I probably won't be able to stop you from winning... but I'm going to try my damndest!

Thanks Nighthawk for stepping back in. I hate to see games die.

And good luck in your endeavor although I will try to make you fail :)

Ok - Dick you can send Eclipse's turn to me, you should still have my email?

And dogboy whats your email again?

sorry i thought king dick was sending to me, i was waiting on him. played the turn eclipse sent me and sent on to dogboy, copied king dick so he knows we are moving again.

anarchy!

One of the bad things about this mod is it shows which cities units were created in. That means I know whose privateers that are lurking around my land belong to. Kindly remove them or they will be sunk soon.

Top Bottom