Amusing Tech Quotes

"Pig iron compels the soul to look upward, so that the strong shall not hammer their iron when there is nothing left to take away." - Andrew Carnegie

"Oh farmers, everything is worth what the expanding bureaucracy will pay for it"

(or at least it seems so over here in the European Union...)

"You must hammer your cattle with your eyes turned skyward"

(in tribute to what's got to be the best post in a classic funnies thread)

"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word: Beep Beep." - The Road Runner

"And on the pedestal these words appear: I am the Lord thy God. The most powerful force in the universe." - Albert Einstein

"My name is Ozymandias, king of Rock 'n' Roll, I cannot live without books." - Native American Song

"You should hammer your banking establishments for obtaining individual profit, when there is nothing left to take of the people." - John Dillinger

"You can get more of what you want with artillery and a gun than you can with just a gun" - Joseph Stalin

"A designer will make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible so cheap, that the highest wage people will pay for it." -Steve Jobs

I also like, "Masturbation brings wisdom, lack of masturbation leads to ignorance. Know well what brings you forward and what holds you back."

Top Bottom