News / Neuigkeiten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas SG

CCV-designer
Thomas Peltri alias Thomas SG

#29 - 10.06.2011

There is a new patch C for version 4.40. The patch solves problems and CTDs coming from the 'Realistic Culture Spread' game option. The patch is not savegame compatible! Furthermore the new code follows the RCS rules from version 5. Help texts and new AI code are missing in the version 4 upgrade.

#28 - 21.12.2010

It's still a miracle to me but 4.29H++/J was really acting different from my personal CCV version. And so it was still buggy. Sorry. So I've downgraded my personal version to make it compatible with CCV 4.29H++. The result is offered under the label CCV 4.30 now. There is also a new tool to repair and convert CCV 4.29H++ games. But I give no guarantee that it will work. It's just a chance.

Furthermore I'll offer this time a LEC version ( for Low End Computers). If you have trouble with the game performance of CCV and don't care about a terrible load time for the mod this could be your version.

#27 - 20.12.2010

Good news today. I've released the version 4.29H++ /J. As it seems this version is working without bugs in the new bonus and weapon system that was introduced with H++. And the AI is teached to use the new system too. And there is also repair tool released that should be able to repair and update 4.29H++ games! The guide how to repair and update your games can be found here.

#26 - 14.12.2010

:trouble: It's time for revolution! :trouble:

While we are waiting for Christmas we should hurry up and test the new resource system of 4.29H++. I hope it's bugfree so that we will be able to design a well balanced and stable Christmas Edition of CCV. So have fun with the new version and please report all problems as soon as possible. Let's finish 2010 with a big bang.

Oh, and before I forget it! Thanks for all the downloads. I've seen that there already more than 1000 downloads (all servers) since I offered in November CCV in the database. Fantastic result. Thank you.

#25 - 15.09.2010

The patch 4.29A is online! -> Download

#24 - 13.09.2010

:) Hallo everybody! :)

Good news today because the next official release of CCV is coming. The new version is 4.29! This version is an updated version of the unofficial 4.28 release. RevDCM has been updated to 2.8 built 574.

Please have a close look at the gameoptions! I've changed some of them, modified the order and switched some default settings.

:cool: And now have fun while I go on with the construction of 4.30 and 5.00. :cool:

#23 - 18.08.2010

Sorry. We need an urgent patch for 4.21! The official release includes a test file. Furthermore the patch 4.22 includes important changes for the Advanced Diplomacy! Here is the link.

#22 - 17.08.2010

New official release today!!! CCV 4.21 is out. ;)

#21 - 04.08.2010

:woohoo: New download record today. :woohoo:

Thanks for trusting and playing CCV! Thank you very, very much. :thumbsup:

#20 - 26.07.2010

The most stable CCV version ever is released. Please download the new CCV 4.15 now!!!

#19 - 15.07.2010

The promised version 4.14 C is released. This is a debug version and includes only less new stuff.

- BBAI update to 1.01f
- new ressource: shrimps
- new technology: locating technology (-> locating technology promotion -> bonus from sonar and radar)
- feature and terrain damage in relation to :strength:
- retriggered migration
- very, very many bug fixes (for all urgent bugs, known CTDs and lots of bugs you have never noticed)

#18 - 03.07.2010

The promised Patch B is released. The patch includes patch A, new bugfixes and some "new stuff".

- improved AI
- dynamic difficulty level option
- new automations
- migration system (part 1)
- The Great Commandment (part2)
- 4 new resources (tea, coffee, tobacco, potatoes)
- Softfood Inc.
- some new/changed promotions (2nd level for ambush, cover, charge, formation, pinch, shock)

#17 - 29.06.2010

Bad news today. I have to stop working on this project. I don't know for how long. Maybe some days or weeks. Maybe for months or even for ever. I don't know at the moment.

:wavey:

#16 - 24.6.2010

A new version is released! It's 4.14. This version comes with updates and new features. Short Summary:

- Update to RevDCM to 2.722
- complete rework of DCM battle effects (with feature and smoke seen, really no bugs left)
- new bombard missions + smarter AI + bonus from smart bombs with computer and laser (area bombing, defenses, units, seaport, airport, military buildings, industrial buildings, missile silo, current production, route, AI bombard)
- firststrike attack for siege units in the field (against units)
- terraforming with AI support (replant forests, terraform desert to plains, terraform hills to flatlands)
- Civic-Promotions (units get a free promotion as long as your running nationhood or theocracy + state religion)
- Tech Conquest added
- Mastery Victory added
- captured, gifted, deserted and conquered units keep their artstyle
- BUG button
- route effect hint
- Multiple Derivate Civs added
- units heal with half speed if there is no good source of spare parts (hint still missing)
- some units have got a collateral damage again
- new tech: ship construction (required for coast :traderoute:, ship yard and trireme)
- carthage cothon is now a ship yard instead of harbor
- several bugfixes

#15 - 29.5.2010

A new version is released! It's 4.10. This version is just the urgent needed bug fix version of 4.09!!! There are no new features.

#14 - 26.5.2010

A new version is released! It's 4.09. This version is a massive update and a milestone!!!

The new features of 4.09:

-several bugfixes and new AI code for Doctor, RedCross and FirstStrikeAttack
-bugfix for airbombing
-bugfix for change player

-RevDCM update to 2.721 (so there is a good chance that CCV can now be played in MP)
-Unofficial Patch update to 1.5
-Better BTS AI update to 1.00e
-Unit Era Art update (can use the old ArtDefineTags, new IndustrialLateArtDefineTag (= WW2 style) and new ModernLateArtDefineTag)
-City Styles update to 0.99
-complete reworked battle effects

-new leaders Adenauer and Hitler (for demonstration of the advanced leader flag change capability)
-new art set for Germany (for demonstration of the advanced capabilities of Unit Era Art)

-new project: Environment Protection Programm that reduces :yuck: in all cities

#13 - 29.4.2010

There is a new version released. The version 4.08 solves all noticed and reported CTDs. Furthermore it offers Next War and Limited Era Progress as new components. Also some rebalancing is done.

Sorry for the CTDs. :hammer2:

#12 - 27.4.2010

The new version 4.07 is released! The new version comes with some minor bug fixes and three new mod components. The new mods are Realistic Diplomacy, Dynamic Civ Leader and The Great Commandment. Furthermore 4.07 comes with an installer. Have fun... :)

#11 - 20.4.2010

The feature descriptions of the mods I have written or updated are finished! So if you now want to know what you are downloading here follow the offered links and have a look here. It's worth it. :)

#10 - 15.4.2010

I just wanted to say THANKS today.
I had a look at the number of downloads because there is so less feedback. Even nearly no bugs reported. I thought nobody play this mod. :hmm:
And I was very, very surprised. Couldn't believe my eyes. :wow: The current number of downloads is more than +50% of the maximum downloads CCV ever had. :woohoo:

:thanx:

#9 - 4.3.2010

So, here is version 4.05. The new version should solve all known bugs. Furthermore it offers more help infos.

#8 - 24.2.2010

I'm back! Here is the first test version of the new CCV 4.x! Have fun but expect missing texts, bad translations and similar minor things. Other minor stuff like new traits, civics,... is also still missing. But the game mechanic should be okay! If not please report.

#7 - 13.10.2008

I'm very, very sorry but there will be no time for CCV until end of November. I'll try to make bugfixes to solve the known problems but I surely won't be able to do more. I'll come home as soon as possible. Promise!

#6 - 09.09.2008

CCV 3.00 Alpha 5 is released as a ZIP in the download section. This version should solve the Vista problem.

#5 - 08.09.2008

CCV 3.00 Alpha 4 is released as a ZIP in the download section. There are only small gameplay changes for better balance since Alpha3. I hope this version will not crash but I promise nothing.

#4 - 07.09.2008

The new version CCV 3.00 Alpha 3 is released as a ZIP in the download section. Some reported minor display bugs are not fixed with the new version.

#3 - 19.08.2008

The new version CCV 3.00 Alpha 2 is released as a ZIP in the download section. Please notice the new DLL that is absolutly needed! The versions with installers will follow later and those won't need the new DLL.

#2 - 15.08.2008

I've got good and bad news for you. The bad news first. The new version Alpha 2 won't be released today. I fear that you must wait two or three days. But now we come to the good news. The reason why I won't release Alpha 2 today is that I finally found out which component causes the crash in the late game. But the bug search in the code will surely be hard and need some time. But I promise to work hard at night...

#1 - 10.08.2008

Hello Fanantics!

I very proud to tell you that the German Community Civ V project has moved now to your forum. I hope you will enjoy the mod and help to develop new features. Ideas, opinions, questions and of course help are always welcome.

And so we start with an unfinished and buggy version 3.00 for BTS 3.17. We are especially looking for a last lategame bug that causes the game to crash. But as you will see soon there is also still a lot of work to be done. The main problems are unfinished translations, missing artworks (units, buttons and a new art for the reforestation) and there are even some unconverted features like the better transport system, the graded global warming and nuclear winter.

But although there is still so much to do CCV can be fun if we can fix the bug. So download the first alpha of CCV and start a game...

Yours
Thomas​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom