40 Civilizations: Choose Your Own Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. You die. Niko, Cleo, and Zuberi all go inside a house. The house then collapses when a tree falls on it and everybody dies.
Thats the most ******ed death.
Also, I bet that to keep the story going you would have let us lived and changed it a round a little no matter what we did.

Thats the most ******ed death.
Also, I bet that to keep the story going you would have let us lived and changed it a round a little no matter what we did.
Nope :smug:

No changes here! If we had died, I would say we have died a total of *blank* times and we would have to vote again. That's why it was so hard not to spoil when you picked 3

(But try not to die more than 5 times)

nEeEeewS uPddDatE!!!

Very short update because this update gives me a big thing to write about

Anyway, we begin with this:
Spoiler :

(I dun like you)

Ignoring that, we pick out our first target. Just look at that nice iron! Newely discovered as well!
Spoiler :

I don't think so, buddy
Spoiler :

Shaka has been eliminated and now we're down to 34 Civ's left. Good, I never liked that guy anyway
Spoiler :

There's lots of love for Hitler nowaday
Spoiler :

And then, we find out that our target has us targeted
Spoiler :

But don't worry, he has friends too
Spoiler :

And for even more worry, my religion is starting to slip
Spoiler :

I SAID NO ALREADY!
Spoiler :

Fine then, I'm busy enough already
Spoiler :

I'm counter attacking Iraq at the moment. Will I take the city? You will have to find out in the next story update :D

Haaaaaaave a Nice Day!!!

Lots of declarations of war. Can you hold them off? Will Germany be declared on again? Will Niko and Iris get pwned by barbarians? Find out next time, on Choose Your Own Adventure!

*Theme Song*

So is this the time when Mosher and Ilduce begin an interesting and random off-topic conversation right before I update?

I need Ilduce to instigate it, so sadly, no.

Lies and slander!

Dammit, I lose the Game!!!! :wallbash:

subscription post.

You must Lose the Game, as Winning the Almighty Game is nigh on Impossible in the Realm of Mosherdom.

As I Said, in the Realm of Mosherdom, which All Exist inside of, the Game cannot be Won.

Only the Great Masters of Mosherdom may Accomplish the Winning of the Game inside of the Realm of Mosherdom. The Great Masters of Mosherdom are Mosher, Yoshiegg737, Civ'ed, and Ilduce.

I guess I'll be continuing the story using imageshack. Not a problem for old subscriber's but quite inconvienient for new ones. I couldn't find a solution besides buying Photobucket or reposting the pictures (which I won't do :D) so...unless you have a solution we will be unable to see old pictures

Sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom