LS Civilization Set

I wasn't surprised discovering that author of Polandball is german. Anyway, the question is if space can into Poland?

I present you Space Hetman (name not yet determined; I will not use polish letters though):
link

I was thinking about giving him a breathing device (lungs destroyed by pollution ~ "Great Mistake") and record some sync/mech voice for him. Dunno if it is gonna be possible.

Anyway, since JFD is so nice to help, I need help to do a quality stuff :); mainly grammar check and lore check.
1) The name (not sure if action is took in other galaxies so):
First Galactical Polish Empire (FGPE)

2) City names. I wanted to use binary code, friend told me that there is not a lot of city founding, so I think 15 city names should be enough. Right now:
NEST-0001
NEST-0010
NEST-0011
And so on. What NEST should stand for? I think NEST is nice (eagle and stuff), but I can't find a good meaning behind the shortcut.
<<Noble Elephant Sieging Towers>> for example.

3) Leader name, but It is rather for native people. Power and nobility.

if they had made 3-levels map (clouds/air, land/sea surface, underwater/caves - Midgaard (?) scenario from civ II

<3 "do not rename your capital or you can't win"

I had an opportunity to play full BE game. I admit that first 150 turns was quite interesting, but once I understood mechanics and explore not so new mechanics... I hardly forced myself to finish it.
Finally I send my troops back to earth claiming victory on my opponents (only interaction: "we don't like what path you choose" + "open borders spam"). After 60T of next game I gave up my adventure for now.
Some serious fix is needed. (however, my pessimistic side thinks that nothing can be done)

Anyway, I found a vector for icon and look through in game files. LUA looks poorly, but Traits table has a lot of unused tags ("MayaCalendarBonuses" for example :)). FIRST GALACTICAL POLISH EMPIRE might actually use "CultureFromKills" or "PopulationUnhealthModifier" or "LandUnitMaintenanceModifier" (if works obviously; experience learns that unused tags are forgotten tags). I have also named a leader: Ziemowit Tytus.
Spoiler :

Lol, tat's the same icon that Hiram is using for Palmyra. BTW, that leaderhead art is god-tier.

Why should Hiram use my space eagle. :( I am gonna try to do my own vector with bay leaves and stuff.

Since JFD has already released his first mod into space, I made some in-game testing. Culture from Kills works! (such original trait :)) Set to 50(%), I got an amazing 4 Culture from some kind of space bug. I think 100% will be fine. Second option is reduced maintainence cost for units, but I have no idea about value. (played one game; the only army I had was result of my curiousity rathen than a need)

First screenshot: link. Will try some supremacy/trans addons. I think Purity will remain unchanged.

I somehow felt obligated to finish what I started, found some time to do so. Since I forgot how to code, it was funny experience wasting time to force CS to make trade route with you just to witness the gamebreaking results of this abomination.

I made my own version of Flanders (hokath's one is gonna be available on dropbox), still heavily inspired by hokath's ideas.
UA - "Marshes do not cost extra moves, reduces Food nor require to be removed. Turns riversides into Marshes." - note: ability works only inside your territory. In practice it means that Marshes has no effect upon Flanders: you can move through them freely, gain full food from tile and build improvements without removing Marshes (Flanders have also +15% defense on Marshes to recompensate Marsh's penalty). However, enemies treat those tiles normally, which makes rivers a great defense lines. Marshes appears on flat riversides with no other feature on it.
UU - unchanged
UB - Market replacement; your first trade route from this city to City-State grants one Tapestry resource; next trade routes with City-States grants extra lump of Gold (45-55)

And polished my Swiss idea.
UA - "Gold bonus from Wealth depends on Production of your most productive city" - note: it means that even the weakest cities (with really low production) will generate the same amount of gold from wealth as your most productive city. At first, I wanted the same for research, but who would use Wealth in this case...
UU - unchanged
UB - "Windmill replacement; can be built in all cities, have no bonus production towards building, but over time grants +15% Production and Gold, which is resetted to 0 if City takes damage." On quick bonus increases by 1 each turn, 2 turns for normal, 3 for epic, 4 for marathon.

Swiss looks pleasantly "vanilla" balanced, while Flanders are now less complicated and terrain dependent. Newest version is available only on steam. Back to DotA.

Steam sucks and I (and many users, too) am unavailable to get it from there :).

Because I don't want to waste tears for stupid things like steamsh1t. Be happy :)

Walruses are eternal. Dilophosaurs are eternal too.:lol:

That's right. They are treacherous scavenger-predators, but true. :p:p:p (many happy santas)

thanks very much :)

I also had a problem with non-appearing civs. I changed game version to the previous one and everything is ok now.

LastSword, thanks for the Durrani civ, it's fantastic. But why did you change the Ahmad Shah picture? The one you use as your avatar is perfect, please, return the pictures shown in mod steam page back :please:

Top Bottom