Greater Europe - People of the Old World

Want me to have a go?

there are problems due to the schism of the irish Dalriada and the Dal Riata in northern Britain in the late 6 century, your civ does seem to be based on the latter and its eventual expansion. Correct?

Dal Riata is an arse as are the Picts for 'towns'. I'll see what I can do for Dal Riata tonight (basing it on 7th century Scottish) and have a look at the Picts tomorrow.

I reckon 15 will be easily doable, for 30 I may have to use large Dun sites. (specially with Dal Riata)

With Akturk coming I wonder how you will represent Turkey, I hope archaeology, Tourism, culture and kebabs will be part of it.

Yo d00d, d'you still want to work on that EU mod? I think it'd be really great, what with me being a decent researcher and text-makerer and you being actually good at this stuff.

(spoilers: This is Scapegrace I got hit by the stupid bug that broke the accounts of everyone who joined from about February onwards.)

Those Spy names though. On my initial playthrough on Immortal - Double Culture cities are crazy powerful.

Here are some screenshots should you still need them: Kalmar Union screenshots
You were talking about this mod, right? :lol:
If you need more screenshots, let me know.

Margaret - The Kalmar Union
Download | Subscribe

UU: Baltic Warship
Replaces Galleass. Has a Combat Bonus in friendly territory, and increases border expansion rate while garrisoned. Earns Golden Age points from kills.

UB: Round Church
A replacement for the Garden, the Round Church provides +2 Faith and Happiness, as well as granting a Gold bonus on naval trade routes from the city.

Credits:
Code and most art: Viregel
LH Art: TarcisioCM
Icon Atlases: JFD
Lua Assistance: Ryoga, BouncyMischa, LeeS and LastSword
Screenshots/Balance: TPangolin, DJSHenninger, JanBoruta
Peace Music: Europa Universalis IV, Land of Glory
War Music: Crusader Kings, Deus Vult; Voices of War

Fix your game Viregel!

either way do you still want me to have a fiddle with the Picts?

Top Bottom