Hall of Fame Rules Changes

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
Games not played with the most recent patch for the applicable version will not be taken. This was announced by Aeson months ago and the webpage should be changed to reflect this shortly, so there shouldn't be any problem there.

TradeAssist has now evolved into CivAssist. I've updated the name in the rules posts, as it is still legal for use.

CrpMapStat has evolved considerably into CrpSuite. It is legal for use.

Say Hof Chief of Staff, or for short, Chief, If you need help changing the Spanish wording of the HoF Rules to reflect modifications, I'll be more than happy to.

Drakan

Your offer is appreciated! As far as CrpMapStat and CivAssist goes, it was just name changes to links that still go to the same threads.

A spanish note about the patch restrictions might not hurt though.

Say Chief,

Before:
"Versiones:

Aceptables:

Civ3 1.29f
PtW 1.27f
C3C 1.22f

Para parches visita la Civilization III: Patch & Updates....."

NOW:

"Versiones:

Aceptables:

C3C 1.22f

Sólo se admitirá esta versión del juego y parche correspondiente para poder postear en el HoF.
Para parches visita la Civilization III: Patch & Updates......"

I've only added the line in black and deleted the reference to prior versions and patches of Civ. If you think I should add further changes, please tell me so.

What does the black line say? Also, why take out III and PTW? They're still acceptable so long as it's the most recent patch...

I read the black line as "Only these versions of the game and corresponding patch will be admitted to be posted on the HoF"

(I dont speak Spanish, but French is close enough to be able to read any Spanish.)

Sólo se admitirá esta versión del juego y parche correspondiente para poder postear en el HoF.

Yes, Lulthyme almost got it right: "only this version of the game and corresponding patch will be admitted to be posted on the HoF"

Oops, my mistake. I thought it had been decided to only accept games of C3C with 1.22f patch for the HoF. So if PtW 1.27f and Civ 1.29f are still acceptable, then there's no need at all to change anything, right ?

Right! The decision was that we're only accepting the latest patch for each of the three versions.

Top Bottom