regalman's Map Factory

Beautiful! Lugano... chocolate... the Matterhorn... even the lakes... and I love that fancy text across the middle! Only one minor complaint, the flowers look a little out of place in there... maybe they could be replaced by pinecones or oak leaves?
Really spectacular map, IMO this puts Firaxis to shame.

Beautiful! Lugano... chocolate... the Matterhorn... even the lakes... and I love that fancy text across the middle! Only one minor complaint, the flowers look a little out of place in there... maybe they could be replaced by pinecones or oak leaves?
Really spectacular map, IMO this puts Firaxis to shame.

:blush::blush:

Thanks! Oak leaves I think since Poland uses pine cones

Regalman, your work is really great, and thought on ask you to help me with the maps of two civs that I'm wanting to finish as soon as I have some free time, The Rio-Grandense Republic and Quilombo dos Palmares. But don't need worry, will take for me to start the work... Anyway, that's the maps to save you time searching...
Spoiler :
República Rio-Grandense
Quilombo dos Palmares (sorry by my awful English...)

Regalman, your work is really great, and thought on ask you to help me with the maps of two civs that I'm wanting to finish as soon as I have some free time, The Rio-Grandense Republic and Quilombo dos Palmares. But don't need worry, will take for me to start the work... Anyway, that's the maps to save you time searching...
Spoiler :
República Rio-Grandense
Quilombo dos Palmares (sorry by my awful English...)

Hmm currently very busy so it's hard for me to find time to do so

Top Bottom