CI2: Born to be Wild...

I played 7 turns and the game crashed with no auto-save so I am going to have to do the whole TS again. Sorry guys but I will only be able to do that tomorrow.

Played 12 turns to end on a nice round number and also because I worked hard to get Amsterdam and I wanted to finish what I started. This is what happened:

Inherited turn:

Move people and stuff around and make this deal:

Turn 1:

Upgrade a bunch of old units and move the GM to England for some :gold:. I use the GG to launch a GA as well and make the following trade:

Turn 2:

Music in:

Queue Military Tradition.
Toynbee describes the cultural influence of our times:

In this turn I also liberally "Whip my whip back and forth".

Turn 3:

Xoc asks us to cancel deals with Santander. No way. I also choose this Golden Era (GA) to convert to Judaism. I do not understand why we would want to be Toaist.

Turn 4:

Battles rage and Units move...

Turn 5:

Santander makes a demand:

Sorry guy, not today. I do, however, make the following deal with the nice fellow:

And we capture Philadelphia:

Turn 6:

I renegotiate the Wine<>Ivory deal with Santander. We now get 16gpt<>Ivory.

Turn 7:

Turn 8:

Moving and shaking... Troops cruising all over the place...

Turn 9:

Military Tradition is in:

Queue PP. We have many cottages...

We pop a GE in Ivory City. I use said GE to build the Brandenburg Gate.

Turn 10:

We build:

And randomly pop another GE who is snoozing in Ivory City. At this point the GM is almost in London.

Turn 11:

Do a trade mission for +-900:gold:. Our units have nicely bombarded Amsterdam and she is about to fall.

Turn 12:

The AP election comes in:

Amsterdam falls:

And WvO is offering this for peace (which I think we may want to consider... or not):

The Save:

Attachments

• Temujin AD-1680.CivBeyondSwordSave
    301.3 KB · Views: 61
You traded with Santander? I still find him to be creepy. That Optics he gave you is probably contaminated with the next Global Pandemic disease :p

Shame on both of you Yoshi and Civ'ed.

I will Give yoshi one more day

I have half played my go but for reasons mentioned in the other SG I am in, i will finish the update when i can.

This also gives me a chance to ask, you want the dutch wiped or capulated?

Top Bottom