Problem with technology win

steeemer

Chieftain
I have never clearly understood how exactly to build the spaceship and secure the tech win. When I have gone for a tech win before, I just kept building the SS parts until the spaceship finally launched.

I did this last night until I could no longer build SS parts and never could get the win.

Clearly I am missing something.

What exactly is required to build the ship? Is there something I have to do to launch it?

Thanks.

The ship doesn't launch automaticly, you have to select "launch" in the space ship page/menu/area.

Most (if not all) of the space ship parts you can build more than you need to launch the ship. And if you build more then required then the space ship will reach it's destination faster. (I think that's the only bonus)

But what exactly you need for a launch, and precisely how additional part affect travel time (or anything else), i don't know.

Check out the Ultimate Tech Tree, it has a small table showing the minimum, fastest & maximum number of parts.

Because Civ Rev carrys production over when you change what you're building, I usually set all of my cities to build Habitation Modules to start with. Then when they get done or close to done, I go through the other cities and flip them to produce the other parts. Note: settled Great Builders halve the cost of spaceship parts too!

Top Bottom