Sid Meier

Bridog7

Little Monster
Sid Meier said on civilization revolution "Its the game I always wanted to make" So the game he always wanted to make is to give you know no choice on how to play your game. I love the game anyways i give it 9/10. 10/10 only if you could set the settings like you can in Civ IV. Why is there a time limit if i don't want it. Also I want to choose how many people and who I want to play. Also maybe people want to play those marathon games.

Civ Rev Ps3 9/10

Firaxis created the game to target people who haven't played Civ game before, so they didn't want to make it like Civ4.

But I do agree that it would have been nice to be able to customize game settings a bit more in CivRev... :)

I hated the lack of options at first and felt quite ripped off, but now I love the game. I'm currently overseas and have had to beg/borrow/steal to get a PS3 so I could get my fix.

It's the differences that make it. You don't get the option of sitting around piling up the research and leaving just a warrior stationed in your capital until the modern age like you can in Civ4. The aggressiveness of the AI players and the small maps adds a great new flavour. And being able to finish a game in one sitting is cool too.

Having said that, I was hoping there might be a patch out ny now that adds a few more options in there, just to keep in interesting going forward.

Sid Meier said on civilization revolution "Its the game I always wanted to make" So the game he always wanted to make is to give you know no choice on how to play your game. I love the game anyways i give it 9/10. 10/10 only if you could set the settings like you can in Civ IV. Why is there a time limit if i don't want it. Also I want to choose how many people and who I want to play. Also maybe people want to play those marathon games.

Civ Rev Ps3 9/10

Hoping you won't take this as an insult.. Is the game he wanted to make a bugged game where it freezes every time you are going to lose, where cheaters can cheat really easy and get free wins, where there is a list of cheaters in the top players, where you get random resets of the leaderboards, where the game isn't balanced (this isn't a huge problem, but starting in a island with no huts while the enemy start with a lot of gold, is a huge problem), where you can lose almost everything after the resynch, etc... I like it, but really, he should have released it months after and there should be new patches..

Even though I don't play CivRev that much (only if I'm out on the go) it is a pretty good game, it keeps me occupied for a while. CivRev is basically just a fast-paced Civilization 4. My experience may be different to the rest of you, as I'm playing with the DS.

Hoping you won't take this as an insult.. Is the game he wanted to make a bugged game where it freezes every time you are going to lose, where cheaters can cheat really easy and get free wins, where there is a list of cheaters in the top players, where you get random resets of the leaderboards, where the game isn't balanced (this isn't a huge problem, but starting in a island with no huts while the enemy start with a lot of gold, is a huge problem), where you can lose almost everything after the resynch, etc... I like it, but really, he should have released it months after and there should be new patches..

I agree, this couldve been the civ he always wanted but I dont think he did it with this one.

Bring the mega city back!

Civ Rev Ps3 9/10

I love Sid Meier and would bow down to his presents if it crossed my path, but he says that about virtually every game he's involved with. Most recently is was Railroads! and any fan of the series knows how that game turned out...

The game is still good. It got good reviews from like gamespot and ign and all those other ones. Gamespot gave it a 9/10. But yeah it does lack some stuff. Like the options.

Top Bottom