Basil
Cleopatra
David
Mursilis
Pachacuti
Dom Pedro II
Smoke Jaguar
Theodora

Ekmek, feel free to add these to the downloads if you so desire...

Cheers,
ripple01

Attachments

• Ekmekbuttons.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 177
Here are the changed files of my reskin. simply copy them over the default ones to use them.

The freakin' "HOW TO: Create shaded LH's without MAX" is up!
(thank god its over :lol:)

Complicated stuff, its hard (but even harder to explain), I did it for you. :p

Read it HERE

Pfiuh, great creations, beautifuls and diversified ! I won't add them to my mod beacause it weighs enough (more than 1 GB :crazyeye:), but i congratulate you :goodjob:.

Which Mursilis is your Mursilis leaderhead? Mursilis I, II or III?

Gurra09

I wonder who can I use the Napoleon III leaderhead for... I'm not keen on having two guys named Napoleon for France for some reason.

Some really nice leaders here ! You're getting better each time you create a new one. Napoleon III is really hard to see the base leader. In fact, just with the screenshot, I can't tell who he was first, and those LH wich I can't tell who is the base are really rare. Good job on him !

Coming from the master I really appreciate it!

what I did with napoleon III was swap out cyrus's nose and beard/jaw with that of julius caesars. its easy to rig (nose = b_head & jaw = b_jaw) but using the merge for each dot (Alt+M) to piece it together takes a little time as well as lining up the UVs. But it really makes the face look more unique.

Your leaderheads are awesome, Ekmek... I just know it, you're the guy to make a good Atatürk leaderhead.

Top Bottom