Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

Nitram15

Pro Libertate!
Welcome to my own Leaderhead gallery!:)

HELP OUR CAUSE! SIGN THIS PETITION AND MAKE HUNGARY CLOSER TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CIVILIZATION FRANCHISE!
LINK HERE: http://www.change.org/petitions/firaxis-games-hungary-to-civilization
THANK YOU FOR YOUR AID!

MY LATEST LAST LEADERHEAD!
Napoléon Bonaparte

(click pic to download)

ALSO, I MADE A HATTY VERSION OF HIM, WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE:

Click Picture(s) to download.

Enjoy!:D

Not to nitpick your LH, but I think you should change the helmet on him. You can either get a Roman helmet from Ekmek's Trajan or if you really wanted to use the same helmet you have you can take it from my Antiochus LH. Just go to my LH gallery (there is a link in my signature) and check it out, the only reason I suggest this is because the plume looks a little odd and the one I used looks really good and would probably improve a bit on your LH. Nice job for a first LH though, I can't wait to see what you do for Solomon. :goodjob:

Yeah, the plume is a little weird. Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Didn't ekmek make a couple of Roman Helmets and chest-plates a while back?

I really wanna see Solomon as well. :)

I'm not sure if he did, but if he did I'd like to get them. I want to put a helmet on Marcus so I can use him as Scipio. Mainly because Scipio was bald and I don't feel like making him bald, its much easier to throw a helmet on.

I'll try to find it, because I don't remember which thread they were in, as it was a while back.. Luckily the Leaderhead database makes things so much easier.

I'm use sculpt mode in blender to make the plume.
And then I use the UV mode to get the texture to the right place.
I really don't think that Ekmek is creating roman helmets but I will download one of his roman Leaderheads, and then I put the helmet to it!
Thank you for helping!:)

Good work. You might become the first hungarian full-time leaderhead modder! Do you consider to improve a little on my Nagy one day? BTW: do you really wanto create a 4th Saint Stephen of Hungary? I mean, nice to see there is a leader that could top Hitler in this context, but Zervers last version is actually okay. More then that, I'd say... Also, I requested something for him from Methyl and he told me weeks ago that there is already nothing else then texture work to do and it is finished. With this extra, I always thought that our latest Saint Stephen would be quite okay...

I've looked at it, and for the second leaderhead, it's good work :) (no idea, if that counts anything from a non-artist).
But you should put a bit more work in the helmet, it doesn't look very good from the side.

And you should clean up the files in the download, especially new modders could be confused by the mass of files.
The greetings animation doesn't work with the body :(, it'll produce a weird gesture.

Oh man, don't tell me we're going to have to do a collaboration on Stephan! :crazyeye:

Well stephan has the same problem as Hitler did. There are many versions of him, one decent one, but still wasn't enough, so we made a collaboration to end the whining.

Well, if you are all interested in making Saint Stephen again, then I won't stop you from doing you :) If I'd have enough talent for that, I would orient on this source:

Don't know who painted it or whether it is accurate, but I think it looks very well. I wouldn't pay much attention on the crown as this is what I requested from Methyl (yes, it's no surprise anymore). And I don't mean that generic crown on the picture above, but the saint crown of Hungary. I don't know if Methyl is still working on it, but even if he doesn't plan to continue it, he might share with us what he already did. And he said that there is only textur work to do... So, all I want to say, is save time and see whether the crown gets released. Even if not, you could come back to it later.
Finally, I am not sure whether the clothing of Zervers Stephen was accurate. I mean, considering on what he based it on, it was perfect, but the picture he used might have been inaccurate. I don't think that kings weared clothes of that style. I'd make it wearing furs. Zerver actually did another hungarian leader (some Béla I think) which wasn't that bad, but he would need some textural work though...
Just my two pence.

Well, if you are all interested in making Saint Stephen again, then I won't stop you from doing you :) If I'd have enough talent for that, I would orient on this source:

Don't know who painted it or whether it is accurate, but I think it looks very well. I wouldn't pay much attention on the crown as this is what I requested from Methyl (yes, it's no surprise anymore). And I don't mean that generic crown on the picture above, but the saint crown of Hungary. I don't know if Methyl is still working on it, but even if he doesn't plan to continue it, he might share with us what he already did. And he said that there is only textur work to do... So, all I want to say, is save time and see whether the crown gets released. Even if not, you could come back to it later.
Finally, I am not sure whether the clothing of Zervers Stephen was accurate. I mean, considering on what he based it on, it was perfect, but the picture he used might have been inaccurate. I don't think that kings weared clothes of that style. I'd make it wearing furs. Zerver actually did another hungarian leader (some Béla I think) which wasn't that bad, but he would need some textural work though...
Just my two pence.

Nice. I'm use this picture to model St. Stephen! Thank you cool3a2!

No prob, Nitram. I just tried to provide you links to Zervers Béla (IV. actually). Although I found his thread (sort threads of graphics modpacks section by thread starter, then take a look at the last page), both pictures and files are down... Could be that I'll find it on my harddrive...

Charlemagne? I have a blend here of him:

Attachments

• charlemagne.rar
    301.1 KB · Views: 155
That's strange that Charlemagne wouldn't import, I have never had trouble with him before. You should also DL Ekmek's leaderhead parts, it makes it much easier to find something quickly that you might need rather than tearing up an LH to get to one little part.

Top Bottom