New Leaders (art, personalities, diplomacy texts)

Well, it looks to me like that bust is not Carthaginian in origin (just a guess), so I'd like to get something a bit more likely to look like him. Perhaps a coin or something, that bust looks a little Greco-Roman to me.

Well, it looks to me like that bust is not Carthaginian in origin (just a guess), so I'd like to get something a bit more likely to look like him. Perhaps a coin or something, that bust looks a little Greco-Roman to me.

Base: Hannibal
- Edit to a bit more stright downwards nose and add hair and more beard
- Add new armor, and hopefully capo could volunteer to create a cool BG from inside a field-tent with a cimpfire seen from the tent entrance. If not, just a field tent.

You know it's authentic because it says "c. 230 BC" on the reverse of the coin! (JK)
I'm not an expert in such things, so I can't place that for you :/

Hey, Capo, I know we've already talked about this, but TIL that the rainbow flag was in fact not the flag of the Inca. Apparently there was a different flag. The Wikipedia article on it can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawantinsuyu#Inca_flag. It's a tad easier to make into a bi-color than the "traditional" flag, so I'm putting it here for you to consider.

"TIL" Means "Today I learned".

TIL what TIL means :D

Just to mention it. I noticed some mistakes in the XML I sent you for Tartessos. You will get the correct files in the Tartessos Module I just released :)

As far as leaders go right now I think the only changes necessary are to the gametext for Menelik (whose name and civilopedia are still for Lalibela, but personality has already been changed to Menelik). The only other issues are sort of art issues, but since I am working on units in that thread I figured I could discuss the art into this thread too.

Now, there have been some new leaderheads released that could either work as entirely new leaders or could work as replacement art for some old ones. I'll start with Catherine the Great of Russia. I like her Firaxis LH, but I think that since I have already changed Isabella, I should change her too. Melcher Kurzer has creatd a great version of Catherine that I'd like to use instead. Thoughts?

Also by Melcher Kurzer is Aelia Pulcheria, which is intended to be a Roman LH (I believe), but I could use it as Theodora of Byzantium. You can check who I am using now in the Art thread, on the first page I think.

There is also another great LH by Melcher Kurzer, which is a female Mayan leader that I could use for Lady Xoc (currently I use Ekmek's, which is also awesome) or that I could use for a different LH.

I was thinking of adding a few more, but I think I will save that for a leader expansion. So let's discuss these options...

I personally prefer Ekmeks lady xoc, but that's again all up to you.

As far as leaders go right now I think the only changes necessary are to the gametext for Menelik (whose name and civilopedia are still for Lalibela, but personality has already been changed to Menelik). The only other issues are sort of art issues, but since I am working on units in that thread I figured I could discuss the art into this thread too.

Now, there have been some new leaderheads released that could either work as entirely new leaders or could work as replacement art for some old ones. I'll start with Catherine the Great of Russia. I like her Firaxis LH, but I think that since I have already changed Isabella, I should change her too. Melcher Kurzer has creatd a great version of Catherine that I'd like to use instead. Thoughts?

Also by Melcher Kurzer is Aelia Pulcheria, which is intended to be a Roman LH (I believe), but I could use it as Theodora of Byzantium. You can check who I am using now in the Art thread, on the first page I think.

There is also another great LH by Melcher Kurzer, which is a female Mayan leader that I could use for Lady Xoc (currently I use Ekmek's, which is also awesome) or that I could use for a different LH.

I was thinking of adding a few more, but I think I will save that for a leader expansion. So let's discuss these options...

I like the redone Catherine, and agree that the Aelia Pulcheria would work as a good Theodora... but I really don't like the Mayan leaderhead, at least as a Mayan leader, and personally prefer Ekmek's.

Top Bottom