Ials pbem #1

PM is good with me.

I think it's good not to diplo around before meeting, and other fair play things probably too (like not trading maps by screenshots).

If there's something urgent concerning me in the game, PM or e-mail me, I'm not necessarily reading this thread.

There's a 300 PM limit. It would take a while to become a problem. And by the time it did, the earlier ones would no longer be relevant.

I just played the save before going to work in the morning! :eek:

Good heavens, I'm crazy.

But at least the save moved fast. :)

Turn 146 - 720 CE to peter.

My work machine is still running XP and can hardly keep up with my normal work! :(

Even if I would have tried to play Civ at work - and in an open office landscape that's gonna raise a lot of attention - it just wouldn't have worked.

We're scheduled to get new machines this fall or spring however. Then I'll just need that corner office and I'd be good to go! :mischief:

To Cheetah.

Something odd happened: I clicked the end turn thingie, and apparently from the menu after that paused the game somehow. I don't understand what that might mean, but hopefully Cheetah's save plays ok.

btw, that is normal.

After you press end of turn, you can just wait ..... and the message 'game paused by xxx' will appear at the bottom of the screen.

At the top of the screen, and in the event log, will appear your end of turn messages, such as buildings or units completed, techs learned.

If you are playing in a game with AIs between you and the next human, you will also see completion messages for their turn.

You can also reopen your cities, to see what they look like now, but all interactive buttons or hyperlinks will be disabled.

Top Bottom