[Graphics] Citysets

I've already got the cityset set up, it's just kind of crappy looking ATM... I'll work on that today, get the ancient set up at least, and do shadows.

Will the lizzie set look better if it uses Rhye's swamp base terrain? I don't know how to do that, but I think that's important. The cobblestone won't work for them.

I see hrochland finished his darkelf set. I'm not sure it's dark or evil enough myself, but it's up to you Darque. The set that win and I are trudging through will be a lot more Drow like. :evil:

Thats a dark elf city? Looks like a reskinned elf city to me and not at all drow like. Continue on woodelf. I can't wait to see what the two of you are creating.

I agree, looks like the color of the roofs is all that changed?:rolleyes:

What sort of "extras" would be in a drow city? Making 18 models of just buildings is boring, which is why we've been adding in fountains, mines, wells, ect to break them up in the other ones. But what would look good for the Drow? win has a good crystal model to use, but beyond that I'm at a loss as to how to break up the monotony of just buildings.

that dwarven city set looks awesome!
(we could use it for RoK in FfH :p)

Just so you don't feel abandoned Darque...once win whips up a drow texture I'll put it onto the buildings I have done. I'm getting better at filling up the 18 spots for a city.

• For the elves, I am using hrochland's elven cityset
  • woodelf has completed the orc cityset
  • winddelay is working on lizardfolk cityset

Is there any way I could see pics of these? I'm not sure if they are done or not. Jus wonderin, man.

Ok, so I've already seen those then. Sweet. I thought that these were sposed to be implemented in Beta 2.

Nice. Very nice. I like that. I especially like how's it's got the sorta underground type feel to it. But aboveground still. Like a Drow city should look, since they did come from Underdark. I also like how the style gives off a bit of a sinister aura. It looks incredibly sweet.

Top Bottom