Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the first pic. And he popped up in Berlin, when Christianity was founded in Hamburg.

Oh, oops, must have missed that! I read fast so I tend miss all the tiny details :D.

1) The populace started clamoring for a protective wall, so I made them into one

2) The funny thing is that he started it :D.

Attachments

• its my walled city.JPG
    its my walled city.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,977
  • The funny thing is that he started it.JPG
    The funny thing is that he started it.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 4,079
1) The populace started clamoring for a protective wall, so I made them into one

For the second one, there is no point in even looking at that :crazyeye:

Nice pics!

You'd think that would make Hatricia want to become my vassal. Oh well.

Spoiler :

This is only funny because he's Friendly with me - and WHEOOHRN (on someone else for a change). There's an equally large fleet with 2 Carriers right behind it.

Spoiler :

Another wacky Acquey. I like how this one doubles back and crosses over itself.

Spoiler :

You'd think that would make Hatricia want to become my vassal. Oh well.

[/IMG][/SPOILER]

I can't see your second or third pic.

Whas wrong with that?? Saves time on food gathering.... just reach out the window and grab what you need!:lol:

Speaking of eating. I have a screen shot of an event in which insects are being ground to a paste by a local tribe but I can't figure out how to post it

what????????

What I mean is that I have the screenshot in my civ4 screenshots folder but when I try to insert the image I am asked the url of the image and I have no idea what ##!! it is or how to find out. As you can see by my number of posts I'm kinda new to this. Any help would be apreciated

Just leave a link to it if you uploaded to an image hosting site. Tacking a few seconds to open a new tab is hardly anything to complain about.

What I mean is that I have the screenshot in my civ4 screenshots folder but when I try to insert the image I am asked the url of the image and I have no idea what ##!! it is or how to find out. As you can see by my number of posts I'm kinda new to this. Any help would be apreciated

You can upload your photos through attachments if you don't belong to a photo hosting site, just click the paperclip above the posting box (to the right of the smiley face) and upload your picture.

You need to upload it to somewhere like photobucket or imageshack (free image sharing sites), and then link to it from there.

image shack is very easy use that.

If you don't want to do that, just clikc on "manage attatchments" on the bottom of the page when you write your post (you have to clikc on go advanced if you use the quick reply). Then, you just have to navigate the folders to the pic.
Welcome to CFC (kind of) :band: :band:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom