What's your personality?

TNG

Sad, sad little man
What do you consider yourself to be like?
Pessimistic (I'm gonna die soon, Life is so dark, you know;). Optimistic (Perky, Quirky Slightly annoying). Sadistic (Like Pessimistic except more like Gothic quaility). Or Something else? (Irritable,Talkative,Pain in the Ass:p, you know).

I'm not shy or a loud mouth. I am a semi-popular (you know when people know you, but you have no idea who they are at all. I feel bad when that happens) religious conservative that works harder than most students in my high school, but still has fun at school. I am optimistic, but I am not annoying. That's just a little bit of info on what I am like and who I am.

Submissive, Introverted, Thoughtfull, Non-confrontational

Sarcastic, annoying, sarcastic sense of humor, honest :)p), thoughtful, very lazy, blah blah blah.

Oprimistic about my life, pessimistic about the world in general. Pensive. Watch and wait (empty vessels make the most noise). Cynic. Can take a joke, but you better be prepared to take one back.

I prefer to live in a state of concerned apathy

I'M SUPER CHEERFUL AND FULL OF PEP AND LIFE LOL!!! I LOVE EXCITEMENT AND LARGE SOCIAL GATHERINGS BECAUSE I GET TO CHAT AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!! :yeah:

But, you guys should know that if you've read any of my posts.

i have a completely screwed up image of myself. i think i am napoleon. not the french napoleon, but the napoleon who posts here.

I'm just this guy. . . .

Seriously. . . I think too much, I worry to much (and am superstitious about that) I hate where I am and where I'm stuck. . . a lot of negative stuff right now. Interestingly, I don't consider myself 'manic-depressive' or 'pessimistic'. . . I'm actually pretty optimistic. You might say I'm manic-depresive, but I mostly keep that under control.

I love to sing, I love to dance, although I can't do either. Although the dancing is coming along. . . I love to read, and joke, and make up stories. One of these days I'll actually get published. . . or so I keep telling myself.

I love to play games (escapism, I'm sure), to be with friends. . . I like being with family, more now than before. I love to be alone, enjoy the silence! . . . Life is pretty good, even if I do look at it negatively a bit too much.

Naturally very outgoing and energetic, way too sensitive. Nowadays I'm very critical (defense mechinism but not altogether a bad trait), I don't like fake people (or plants), I have little patience for nonsense.

I am many things to many people, my moods vary greatly. Some who know or observe me might think me very quiet and introverted but with different people in a different situation I could be quite boistorious (haven't had too many of these moments lately since I only presently know two people in the state of California where I live now).

Recently (in this last fourteen months) I've been alot more to myself, prefering to be alone rather than dealing with annoying people (before I was a little too nice with my friends, lettting 'em crash at my old apartment way too often). I've been reflective, doing alot of reading, working on improving my health and life. As my title states : seeking wisdom.

Also, sometimes I type too much ;)

- Narz :king:

Originally posted by Greadius
I think people are entirely unqualified to determine their own personality.

I disagree if you can achieve a level of self awareness then you become more qualified than anyone else.

By my nature I'm a loner and can spend a long period of time (days, months) without ever being lonely. I'm an likable guy with a good personality who makes friends easy but rarely has any close friends. I have a mixture of aggresiveness and relaxed behavior. I have a volotile temper though that once it erupts I have little control over. I consider myself of above average intellegence but a bad memory (from years of abuse :) )

Top Bottom