Request for artwork for a new civ

I should just upload the PSD. It's really simple and only has like 5 layers, only 3 of which you actually adjust.

That would be really helpful (as I may then be able to work out why my crayon broke :D )

I know of those - and have looked at them often. I know what I want/need, I just can't draw :(

If someone could make the white spirit symbol attached (it's white on a trans background so doesn't show very well on a web page!) have a "3D Gold" effect (as per the two promotion icons - just the raised gold effect, not the blue background), I can manage most (if not all) of the remaining spirit symbol icons myself.

TIA

Attachments

• 3dGold.png
    3dGold.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 101
  • MissionSummon.png
    MissionSummon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 59
I've improved some of my test icons, so am down to only 5 graphical icons needed (although if anybody provides the others I'll probably use them as my new ones still leave a lot to be desired)

:please:

W

Anybody got any ideas for a Clan Council icon (replaces Courthouse) - even better if you can draw it ;)

I'll see what I can do – I'm no expert, but I can try. I owe you at least that much for all the work you've done for me over the past few months.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot as well, please do. That'll at least give whoward a choice, rather than being forced to take whatever slightly-above-average art I can produce. :)

I made two versions of the Spirit Marker: one with rays and one without fancy rays. Tell me if you like them or not.

Spoiler :

Download

They're obviously not the right size, you'll need to adjust them the way you like them.

Ooooh! Pretty :D

I like them both, but in keeping with the Totem Pole, I'll use the one with the sun-burst effect

Many thanks

W

Ooooh! Pretty :D

I like them both, but in keeping with the Totem Pole, I'll use the one with the sun-burst effect

Many thanks

W

Glad you like it! Here's a possible icon for the spirit warrior(s). Has no sunburst effect, since I thought it didn't really fit because of the grim scenery. I did try to make the spirit flames glow.

Spoiler :

Download

I really suck at art (the average 6-year-old puts me to shame) - most of my mods have "just good enough" art to be playable, but I'd like something more polished for my latest mod, so am wondering if there are two or three artists out there who'd like to help me out. :please:

Thank you for saying that! I've suffered from feelings of art-inadequacy (and being humiliated by my inability to do art) since I started modding. That you (The Fountainhead of Mod Knowledge) feel that way makes me less ashamed of my inability.

Attachments

• MorindimUniques.png
    MorindimUniques.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 198
I made another one while I'm at it: the Clan Elder. Too bad the image wasn't top quality (found a colored version ^^). I still think it turned out nice, though.

Spoiler :

Download

Top Bottom