SciFi/Fantasy Unit Graphics

Nice to be back, i forgot how much fun it is to make these. And it world seem that my Post-Apocalypse mod has split into 3 separate mods.:mischief:

Attachments

• Apolkaliptia.png
    Apolkaliptia.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 622
Just ordered a new ToT disk, here are some futuristic naval units, a few other hack-jobs and the most ruthless barbarian warlord the world has ever known......

Attachments

• wasted14.PNG
    wasted14.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 420
The angry drunk replaces the partisan unit in my mod, so when you capture a city you get the message "Angry drunks stumble into the hills!" and at random times "Beer Shortage! Angry drunks stumble into the hills in search of more booze!" i've had just as much fun with the labels and menu.txt files as i've had with the units.:lol:

Another bunch....:mischief:

Attachments

• WastedBunch.PNG
    WastedBunch.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 542
Yet another bunch including a new nuclear missile unit and some Duke Nukem-like units.

Attachments

• waste9er.PNG
    waste9er.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 498
I hate it when i get my schwartz twisted!

Attachments

• dark helmet.png
    dark helmet.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,006
And some Yuuzhan Vong units,

Attachments

• VNG.png
    VNG.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 325
4 more star wars units, a red R2-Unit, an R5 unit, C3P0 in a classic pose and my first attempt at a Mara Jade unit.

Attachments

• sw4pk.png
    sw4pk.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 319
Just a few...:mischief:

Attachments

• Snargliebleargh.png
    Snargliebleargh.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 579
The first I've made since 2005

Attachments

• Tanelorn WH40k Trygon and Harpy.png
    Tanelorn WH40k Trygon and Harpy.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 937
Made these back in November, then i got sidetracked with a fallout new vegas mod, that i stopped working on in may as Geck kept eating it, and i kept having to go back to a backup from april.. :wallbash: Always seemed to crap out when the filesize reached 11-12mb. Anyways, i thought i should release these.

Attachments

• Kitbash16.png
    Kitbash16.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 340
Top Bottom