Female Great People

:wallbash:

Now why would that happen? I must have missed something. Sorry to get your hopes up. I'll see if I can get it fixed this weekend and repost. :blush:

:wallbash:

Now why would that happen? I must have missed something. Sorry to get your hopes up. I'll see if I can get it fixed this weekend and repost. :blush:
No worries. :)

Erm... perhaps Mata Hari could make it onto the Great Spy list?
Thank you for your input, but Mata Hari is already in the list under her real name, Margaretha Zelle.

Hi SaibotLieh,

Thank you very much for those wonderful female units.

I tried to implement your female units in game.

First, I create a Amazon Civ, then assign the female missionary, female spy and female great people as their unique units. All units work perfect except the great general. When a great general is born in battle, not only the warrior queen born to Amazon, but also male counterpart. I also see warrior queen born to other Civs in battle. It seems whenever a great general is born, the system randomly selects male or female unit.

For other great people, they work fine. Once the female great people is assigned as unique unit of the Civ in her class, she is born as expected.

I wonder if you know how to deal with the great general problem? Thanks.

jade8880

Hi SaibotLieh,

Thank you very much for those wonderful female units.

I tried to implement your female units in game.

First, I create a Amazon Civ, then assign the female missionary, female spy and female great people as their unique units. All units work perfect except the great general. When a great general is born in battle, not only the warrior queen born to Amazon, but also male counterpart. I also see warrior queen born to other Civs in battle. It seems whenever a great general is born, the system randomly selects male or female unit.

For other great people, they work fine. Once the female great people is assigned as unique unit of the Civ in her class, she is born as expected.

I wonder if you know how to deal with the great general problem? Thanks.

jade8880
The Great General unit is known to have this problem. I wouldn't assign the models as unique units, but would create an extra Artstyle in the CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml file for the Amazon civ. You could look at that file in my Amazon Civ Mod for reference.

Top Bottom