FfH2 0.30 Changelog

He doesn't need to add one - world unit is a property of the unit class, straight from Vanilla civ. :) (And you could just make the upkeep zero, in any case.)
I was thinking of something which could be used in the World Builder for the purpose of creating scenarios. The scenario creator could place units with a special promotion, which would make it so the AI never disbands them. Is this possible?

Those are the spells that the Infernal Grimoire casts, unless they've been changed since that.

those spells arent to bad but can any body use it or soes it have to be a spell caster of some sort?

From the info, anyone carrying the Grimoire Equipment by the looks of it.

No espionage? ;(

The rest is nice. I loved to read the teams posts while developing. This should be published in a FfH biography ;)

I was project manager for several UNIX releases and never saw a changelist that long (or that enticing). I stand in awe.

So 17.5% overall, though you sometimes get to move a bit further first :)

2 questions:

1- what's the reasoning behind the choice of the name Luridus ? It means pale / dirty.
2- how do I go about to allow HN units to conquer cities ? Can it be done without recompiling the dll ?

1- what's the reasoning behind the choice of the name Luridus ? It means pale / dirty.
Lurid also means.. "Glowing or shining with the glare of fire through a haze".
Add the 'us' to designate the unit and the name fits them perfect!

hi i'm quite new here so please forgive me if i get something wrong sometimes...
first of all great mod, thats civ at its best. i really enjoy it.
then my question: what happend to "unqestioning obedience" is it gone forever? or is it just buggy? if its gone forever isn't that kind of limiting the order?

Typhoid Mary (renamed Mary Morbus) can no longer be built, instead she is gained through an event.
Being very fond of the attack power of her, by what event she will come into the game?

I often found out, that Baron Duin cannot get further promotions once he reached XP approx. 145, which is sad. With further development (e.g. Blitz or others) he would become very powerful. Esp. in epic or marathon games this extreme levelling up is well worth it - if making sense.

Also Bambur cannot (could not) reach the Blitz promotion, just by giving him for testing movement 2 (and further improvment to 3 by the move promotion) he could reach it quite easily.

What are the reasons behind to limit these units' development?

Top Bottom