Help with RoM AND scenario making.

Your city placements look good to me. I would use Washington1 because that seems to be the closest the the actual location. I would also move Khmer city over to the left and maybe down

My free time is getting smaller so it's becoming harder to help you here, but at least while I talk to my gf on the phone I can update ships as this is easy to do and don't take any of my attention (so she doesn't shout saying I'm not listening to her :D)

I intend to complete the British Navy later today and then start the American Fleet. I'll focus on the original AND civs for now while we can't put the Mega Civ Pack to work as intended. When I get more time I'll check the Mega Civ Pack compatibility.

BTW the russians have made Conway's All Fighting Ships book available in pdf on the internet, so I already got it to help my research.

And I need to know which SVN are you using to make the scenario. I'm not having time to see the changes ppl are discussing here so I stopped upgrading in rev 739. I would like to have a copy on the svn you're using so when you make it available I may test the map

EDIT: Small update on english fleet

My free time is getting smaller so it's becoming harder to help you here, but at least while I talk to my gf on the phone I can update ships as this is easy to do and don't take any of my attention (so she doesn't shout saying I'm not listening to her :D)

I intend to complete the British Navy later today and then start the American Fleet. I'll focus on the original AND civs for now while we can't put the Mega Civ Pack to work as intended. When I get more time I'll check the Mega Civ Pack compatibility.

BTW the russians have made Conway's All Fighting Ships book available in pdf on the internet, so I already got it to help my research.

And I need to know which SVN are you using to make the scenario. I'm not having time to see the changes ppl are discussing here so I stopped upgrading in rev 739. I would like to have a copy on the svn you're using so when you make it available I may test the map

EDIT: Small update on english fleet

Honestly no clue which SVN i'm at right now. I'll try to figure it out when I can.

Sorry I haven't been posting much these past couple of days. I've been a bit busy and i've been writing down notes and thoughts about the scenario and stuff that might need to be changed in order to make it better. For example the US will need at least one horse resource minimum.

Updated the English Fleet.

I think the number of Iron Frigates is final (maybe some small adjustments).

The number of Ironclads will increase, and there are the Ships of the Line still. I didn't see the English Monitors, so the number of Ironclads will probably increase a lot still. Even though the english have an incredible fleet, not only they have to protect their world empire (UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, Mediterranean [Malta], South Africa, India, China) but they also have several old ships for the time of the scenario, which means they will have to get money to upgrade those ships for battle.

You know that you can revert your local SVN copy to regain possession of the GEM?

You know that you can revert your local SVN copy to regain possession of the GEM?

Yeah but I had started a new game and didn't want to lose it.(Always test out the latest SVN using the Planet_Generator mapscript ASAP) Plus with luck this ends up with the Added Civs modmod(So more accurate civs like Austria-Hungary using revolutions) getting updated to account for the fact several units don't need their prerequisites anymore or need them changed. For example nearly all of the late era(Industrial and beyond) civ units need to have ammo removed as a prerequisite from them.

Top Bottom