Small issue - horizontal scroll bar in city screen production chooser

Caymon

Chieftain
Under certain resolutions (1440 x 900) there is a horizontal bar in the production chooser, which covers half of the bottom buildings/units. While functionally it doesn't hurt, and can be a pain to see what those buildings really are. Is there a value in the XML I could edit to remove this? Thanks.

I've noticed that myself, but only recently (probably since I got a widescreen monitor). It's really quite annoying.

Don't think it has anything to do with resolution. I run higher than the vast majority of people anyways. This doesn't happen with every city, also it basically just scrolls over into blank space. I think the game is just sticking one more column of icons on for any given screensize sometimes.

http://i.imgur.com/DFRUffP.jpg

I am not using any filters.

I am using BlueMarble, and completely reinstalled the game without BlueMarble, and still had the same issue. So it doesn't have anything to do with it.

On a laptop computer with a lower screen resolution it did not have this problem.

I am using Windows XP (just a sidenote).

It's not a huge problem of course, but it would be nice to fix this if possible.

Attachments

• cityscreen_horizontal_scroll.jpg
    cityscreen_horizontal_scroll.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom