To fear Byzantium...

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
Prologue:
Justinian I stood on the balcony outside his room. His crown glistened with the early sunrise. A slight breeze blew over him. His head advisor, Surnik, opened the balcony and walked next to Justinian. "Russian troops have been spotted near Constantinople. What are your orders?" Surnik asked. Justinian turnes to face Surnik. He quietly spoke" Fire at will." Surnik bowed and left. Justinian looked over Constantinople, with its bustling streets. He then turned and left the balcony Shutting the doors behind him. When he entered his room he immediatly walked out into the main room of the palace where a troop of his bodyguards stood. he then walked around the palace pondering the gargantuan Hagia Sophia. Finally, after one hour Justinian ordered Surnik to his side. "Surnik, get a troop of solidiers and tell them to come with me, we will attack the Russians!" Surnik bowed and left. Justinian then went through his daily duties. By the next day the force was gathered outside. Justinian then left with his troops to meet with the Russian scum. This was to be a great victory!

For those who want to know what I may and am doing .
Spoiler :

Ok, basicly this is an Earth 1000AD Bts game. There will be screenshots;). For the battles I will replay it on Midevil II Total War.More screenshots.

I think it'll be cool to see the battles played out on Medieval 2.I'll have to keep watching this story!

That stinks.I was looking forward to screenies.Oh well though, I guess you'll just have to write a story and use stats from M2.

its odd. i did screenies well with medieval 2. only downside is the lag when taking screenies.

Top Bottom