Quick Questions and Answers

Also, I still haven't figured out why exactly I am to be improving say cows to a pasture. I have been improving pretty much everything lately.

I know if there are two cows you get 2 food from that tile plus maybe some gold or whatever. And even without a pasture as long as it is in your city limits, you can still have a citizen work it. Does the pasture just add one green(food)?

How do you tell if another civ is in a golden age?
Well, I don't know any other way than this:

Watch their gold output in the trade screen and then if it suddenly increases without any reason (no peace treaty) then they probably entered a golden age.

ive allways wanted to know, kudos to you if you answer that and these other questions

How many men in an average middevil unit?

how tall are the hills in civ?

About how many mph does a standard warrier travel?

Anyone else want to contribute to these question?

the answer to all of your questions is 42

Moderator Action: Please don't spam, either answer the question or don't post at all, thanks.

the answer to all of your questions is 42
:goodjob:

Moderator Action: Please don't contribute to spam, either answer the OPs question and/or contribute to the discussion or don't post at all, thanks.

About 198 millions for *the* Earth; Huge map being composed of (128x80) 10240 tiles -- lemme get my Micronta algebraic_sci_dec_bin_hex pocket calculator -- 19336 SQM per hexagons.
Relatively increasing with smaller map sizes until duel has 206,250 worth of distance_space in each of these tiles.
I prefer virtual random fiction to realism scale.

1) 6 or 8, i can't recall -- too many horses.
2) as high as the real ones.
3) Around 27.89mph running speed - but, the 100m dash World Record stands at 9.58s by Bolt and will be beaten eventually... i suspect Warriors would be a little slower than that!

Stupid thread is a stupid thread started by poster. I moving this to "questions not worth there own thread:

Stupid thread is a stupid thread started by poster. I moving this to "questions not worth there own thread:

Moderator Action: Moved to quick questions and answers thread.

Also, I still haven't figured out why exactly I am to be improving say cows to a pasture. I have been improving pretty much everything lately.

I know if there are two cows you get 2 food from that tile plus maybe some gold or whatever. And even without a pasture as long as it is in your city limits, you can still have a citizen work it. Does the pasture just add one green(food)?

Improvements in Civ 5 are a little underwhelming, but are getting slightly better with recent patches. In addition to the +1:c5food:, iirc pastures get an additional +1:c5food: with one of the mid-late techs, making them on par with farms. And cattle tiles gain an additional +1:c5production: for a city with a stables built (might still get the latter without the pasture). Yields in general are low enough though, that every +1 helps.

hi every one !
does anyone know how to install unit graphics and .blend file it is for the pack of units that danrell made for industrial units like pack for tanks and pack for aircraft ??
can anyone help me to install it or convert files to make them playable or just give me the program that can convert them thing like that .
Thanks to answer and have fun all

Lame question again...

Once you create your capital city can change it to another of ur cities?

Is there any way, besides actually talking to the other leader, that you can know when a warring Civ is ready to talk?

Is it possible to cut off an enemy's strategic resource?

Do you get any diplo bonus for liberating city states?

Is it possible to cut off an enemy's strategic resource?

Do you get any diplo bonus for liberating city states?

Only by physically going to the resource and pillaging it.

If you liberate the CS, it gives something like +150 relations with them, meaning you are likely going to become, and stay, allies. Additionally, they will always vote for you in UN elections even if another civ buys their alliance away from you.

How do the Hospital and Medical Lab bonuses work?
I.e. what does it mean that 50% and 25% (in total 75%) of the food is present after the city grows.
As an example - My city was of size 23, just went to 24 and has both hospital and medical lab. However in the food stores I just have 52,5 food.

Growing from 23 to 24 citizens requires (as I searched the forums) 294 food. So I should have had like 220 food present in the store.

Why?

I'm too lazy to look through 56 pages. But, -and this is mostly for ranged units- when you upgrade say shock or drill, (Bonus to rough terrain attack or open planes.) Does that mean that your unit has to be in the terrain? Or the enemy unit?

Top Bottom